ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) : Home and Finances 5.3/5.4 + dependent Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kisran10
Newly Registered

SET(O) : Home and Finances 5.3/5.4 + dependent Query

Post by kisran10 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:30 am

Hi guys ,

I am due to aply my ILR SET(O) and few queries , Please help me.

Currently , I am wokring as contrctor thorugh my own ltd company . I am showing my earnings for last twelve months as Salary + Dividend

5.3 : Are you working in the UK? If so, what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?

What exaclty i need to input here only net salary or ( 12 months net salary + dividend) / 12

5.4 : Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money?

my wife is also a director in my company and she recevies 475/month to her account . I normally transfer that amount to my personal account every month but some times I will do as bulk but overall in 12 months the transfered amount is 5700 . is it ok to include 475 here or case worker thinks he needs extra support to survive .

My salary and dividend is around 3200 Per/month .

Dependent Eligibility Query :

My wife first came to UK as dependent visa on 24 Jun 2008 , she had with me in UK more than 2 Years but she had an absences in between for maternity which is around 7 months .

will that be OK or 2 years should be continuous period .

Please advise on this.

Thanks .

Ambassador
Newly Registered

Post by Ambassador » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Look at the seperate thread for dependant query
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=76382

Are you applying by post or in person?

kisran10
Newly Registered

Post by kisran10 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks Ambassador .
I am keeping eye on this thread . I am going to apply in person (PEO) .

Hi Guys ,

Any thoughts on my query .

sun_ksh

Re: SET(O) : Home and Finances 5.3/5.4 + dependent Query

Post by sun_ksh » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:26 pm

kisran10 wrote:Hi guys ,

I am due to aply my ILR SET(O) and few queries , Please help me.

Currently , I am wokring as contrctor thorugh my own ltd company . I am showing my earnings for last twelve months as Salary + Dividend

5.3 : Are you working in the UK? If so, what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?

What exaclty i need to input here only net salary or ( 12 months net salary + dividend) / 12

5.4 : Does a relative or friend of you or your partner, or both of you, regularly give you money?

my wife is also a director in my company and she recevies 475/month to her account . I normally transfer that amount to my personal account every month but some times I will do as bulk but overall in 12 months the transfered amount is 5700 . is it ok to include 475 here or case worker thinks he needs extra support to survive .

My salary and dividend is around 3200 Per/month .

Dependent Eligibility Query :

My wife first came to UK as dependent visa on 24 Jun 2008 , she had with me in UK more than 2 Years but she had an absences in between for maternity which is around 7 months .

will that be OK or 2 years should be continuous period .

Please advise on this.

Thanks .
Hi Kisran,

What did you enter in section 5.3 and 5.4 finally?

thanks