ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (G) Extension - Help required for a complicated case.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tier1Gen

Tier 1 (G) Extension - Help required for a complicated case.

Post by Tier1Gen » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:56 am

Hi All,
I've been following the forum for quite some time and would like to get member’s thought on my case.

I am currently on Tier1 (G).

Following circumstances occurred:

22 January 2008 - I used a legal representative to switch my visa from SEGS to HSMP.
31 January 2008 - SEGS visa was expiring.
25 January 2008 – Application for HSMP was submitted by legal representative with incorrect payment details.
5 February 2008 – Received my documents with a letter from Home office that the application cannot be considered due to non payment.
13 February 2008 – Resubmitted the application at a misleading advice of the legal representative that it won’t be a breach of conditions if I continue to work.
15 August 2008 – I was served with a refusal letter as HO was unable to verify my earnings and another reason was that my payslips were not stamped. Since I submitted my application after the expiry of my visa, hence they did not give me right of appeal. I would like to add that I was given chance for review but I didn’t go for that as I was in state of uncertainty for such a long time and lost my confidence the way my case was dealt by the representative (Later knew that he was not registered with OCIS, my bad).

I left UK voluntarily in two weeks time after receiving refusal, applied fresh application for Tier1 (G) after 18 months using an OCIS registered representative and got my visa in 2009.

Now my question is:
1- Do I need to clarify all this again during my extension?
2- Anyone who has gone through similar scenario before?

I am looking forward for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,
Tier1Gen

Tier1Gen

Requesting seniors to give their views.

Post by Tier1Gen » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:27 pm

Hi All,
Can seniors please give their views on my case.

Regards,
Tier1Gen

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Yes just explain it again in your application.

Tier1Gen

Re:

Post by Tier1Gen » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Thanks Greenie for your clarification.
Greenie wrote:Yes just explain it again in your application.