ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrsidrees
Newly Registered

help please anyone....

Post by mrsidrees » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:27 pm

My husband has submitted his settlement paperwork on the 07/06/11. He gave me his receipt no. And also I received an email saying it has been dispatched to the british high embassy also giving me the receipt no. At first I could track it and now for the past 2days it is saying invalid search! I emailed gerrys customer service n they have told me there is no problems with there site. However I know I am not putting anything incorrect info in. So why am I having this problem? Does any1 know? Also on the 03/06/11 my hubbys m8 submitted his paperwork n his partner has received a call asking her a couple of questions does this mean I will get 1 2? Does every1 get 1? If I can have any replys it will be very helpful. Thank you

ali sher

Post by ali sher » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:10 am

Congrats Zaf and Shadow, i am so happy for both of you.
May Allah reward you with all good ameen.
Good Luck to you both.

Anybody knows any English test providers in Peshawar?

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:28 am

No news yet. The status still says , its under process!
GoDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

:(( :()

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:33 am

ali sher wrote:Congrats Zaf and Shadow, i am so happy for both of you.
May Allah reward you with all good ameen.
Good Luck to you both.

Anybody knows any English test providers in Peshawar?
Contact these people and they will give you details of their centre in peshawar.

Yorkshire Training Academy

84-88 Sunbridge Road

Bradford

West Yorkshire

BD1 2AQ

01274 214440

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:15 pm

Thanks ali sher :)

FaithHill, there's no need to panic and i'll tell you why. 11 July is still far away and there is still plenty of time. Whilst I agree that muj1's was same deadline but he got through, not every application is the same so maybe yours will take a bit longer.

Just hang in there and do not lose hope or patience for that matter. Inshallah you'll get a response soon.

I've been in your situation before, it did pain a little to see others get their results before me but hey I learnt to be more patient and low and behold good news came by without me expecting it.

An advice my wife gave me, the more you run after something the more it'll go further. Let it go and it'll come running to you. So put your mind on to something else and leave this to Allah and I am sure good things will come your way :).
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

mrsidrees
Newly Registered

Post by mrsidrees » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Can some1 please please please reply 2 my previous message any info would be useful right now... Thank you

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:46 pm

mrsidrees wrote:Can some1 please please please reply 2 my previous message any info would be useful right now... Thank you
1- Kindly paste ur reference number from email with date of birth and try again.

2- Not every one gets a call from UKBA/BHC. From applicants of May, interacting in this forum, only two applicant's sponsor have been contacted.

Lots of prayers requested. wassalam o alikum

mrsidrees
Newly Registered

Post by mrsidrees » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:30 pm

UKVA4-I have tried that numerous times I know for a fact I am not putting any incorrect info because whatever I am typing in now I done that last week and it was working. Is there any reason to why it's not allowing me 2 search it? And just to try again I have actually copied and pasted it but it's stating invalid search....it's making me mad :-( thank you soo much for replying

ali sher

Post by ali sher » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:02 am

mrsidrees wrote:UKVA4-I have tried that numerous times I know for a fact I am not putting any incorrect info because whatever I am typing in now I done that last week and it was working. Is there any reason to why it's not allowing me 2 search it? And just to try again I have actually copied and pasted it but it's stating invalid search....it's making me mad :-( thank you soo much for replying

this happened to me aswell right in the beginning but only for one day and the next day it was working fine. try to type the whole ref number and dates again please i hope it will work today insha Allah.

ali sher

Post by ali sher » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:04 am

sajid bhai thank you so much and jazak Allah for providing me this useful contact i will give them a call today or just visit them as they are not far from me :)

ss27

Post by ss27 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 am

ali sher wrote:
mrsidrees wrote:UKVA4-I have tried that numerous times I know for a fact I am not putting any incorrect info because whatever I am typing in now I done that last week and it was working. Is there any reason to why it's not allowing me 2 search it? And just to try again I have actually copied and pasted it but it's stating invalid search....it's making me mad :-( thank you soo much for replying

this happened to me aswell right in the beginning but only for one day and the next day it was working fine. try to type the whole ref number and dates again please i hope it will work today insha Allah.

Hi every nody

Just wanna ask one question as you all know my wifes application was rejected

i am submitting it again

Can i do it or i have to wait for that

Help me i need good news desperatiley

thanks

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:54 am

Hi every nody

Just wanna ask one question as you all know my wifes application was rejected

i am submitting it again

Can i do it or i have to wait for that

Help me i need good news desperatiley

Yes you can do it and can apply any time.

Remember you need to give evidence to address refusal reasons

otherwise this would be rejected as well.

If you have evidence to address refusal then go for second application.

Shahzad

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:55 am

Reference numbers would be like LHE/240376/123734.

Shahzad

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 am

UKVA4 wrote:
mrsidrees wrote:Can some1 please please please reply 2 my previous message any info would be useful right now... Thank you
1- Kindly paste ur reference number from email with date of birth and try again.

2- Not every one gets a call from UKBA/BHC. From applicants of May, interacting in this forum, only two applicant's sponsor have been contacted.

Hello,
I have re-submitted my application on 15th June 2011.

If you know, please tell me what does the following messages mean:

1.Your application has been dispatched to OC (15 June)
2.Your application has been forwarded to the embassy for processing (19 June)

thanks

ss27

Post by ss27 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 pm

saeraj wrote:
UKVA4 wrote:

Hello,

thanks
Hi

she was rejected on basis of english test and she has done it so i am going to do that

to be honest bro i dont know what its measn application been forwarded to embassyy for processing normally its takes 14 day to change the status here they only took 4 days because u re submitted the application that s why

dont know good luck and opray for me as well

regards

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:01 pm

anyone have any email addresses phone numbers where i can chase call letter

been 5 weeks since allowed appeal (I know it can take longer but i've figured i've waited long enough)

thanks

c4_2007

Post by c4_2007 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Salams,

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping strong.

I have a question on behalf of my friend.

His wife got accpeted for the Spouse Visa last week - Alhamdulilah.
However the issue is that the the gender has been incorreclty labelled at Male and it should have been female.

Does anyone have any experience in this and what the possible next steps should be?

Who should he contact and what is the guarntee that his wife will not have problems at Uk border control upon arriving in the UK.

I look forward to your advice.

Jzk,

Is MR Batley still around these days?
Tues 04/05/2010 - App submitted Lahore
Wed 05/05/2010 - App forwarded to Islamabad OC.
Mon 17/05/10 - Visa Application is under process at British High Commission
Tue 29/06/19 - HR contacted
Thur 22/07/10- Email to confirm decision Made

muj1

Post by muj1 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Congratulations Shadow, a long time in the making!

The best way is to look at the potentially longest date eg. 12 weeks. When my wifes app was ready after 8 weeks I was still mentally expecting 2nd week of July so was even happier that it was already ready for colelction. The hardest part is the wait after it's ready until it's confirmed by your spouse whether the visa is stamped or not.

Keep faith, you'll be rewarded.

Good luck.

Muj

ss27

Post by ss27 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:41 pm

saeraj wrote:
UKVA4 wrote:

Hello,

thanks

when you were rejected , did ur wife mention that she is Re- submitting the docs and has gerrys staff given any hint how long it will take

will it take same amount of time

Regards

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:48 pm

Thank you so much @Shadow for those words of encouragement n support.
I really appreciate the Quote u stated, as said by your wife :) it really makes sense :)
Are you the 'sponsor' or its your wife whose sponsoring u? And also which city did u apply from?
MashAllah Allah has really blessed u with great patience and which is why,
Your being rewarded..

Best of Luck.
@
Mr.Muj1 many congrats. Now you better pray for us..
:oops:
Im also keeping the full 12weeks' time in my mind.
But its true when u get to know of ppl getting their Visas in 8,9 or 11 weeks, it does make you expect early :(

muj1

Post by muj1 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:04 pm

I'll be praying :)

Muj

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:23 pm

CRT7 wrote:anyone have any email addresses phone numbers where i can chase call letter

been 5 weeks since allowed appeal (I know it can take longer but i've figured i've waited long enough)

thanks
Dear my call letter took 19 weeks.
but when i got all the information abt the procedure, it took just 2 weeks to get a call letter.

is visa section, abu dhabi dealing with your case.
if yes, then "call them" at 0097 2 6101100 then extension 1, 2, 2237 (extensions to be put on prompt)

visa section probably tell you that they have not recieved the official copy of determination, if this is the case, you need to call POU.

but go for the first step, first

saeraj

abman51
Newly Registered

Post by abman51 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi,

I just wondered does the length between the marriage and applying for the visa have any bearing on the decision.

British citizen , Pakistani wife, married back in November 2010, still haven't applied.*

*I did the stupid thing of getting married without a solid job.

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Help needed from the people who has experience of their own or the friends,

I applied for settlement visa as my wife has ILR.
Application Rejected: June 2010
Appeal Won:2nd Feb 2011
Call Letter Recieved: 14 Jun 2011 (after 19 weeks)
Resubmitted docs: 15 Jun 2011 @ gerrys ISL

I need to ask abt the application status:

1. your visa application has been dispatched to OC (15th June 11)
2. your visa application has been forwarded to the embassy for processing (19th June 11)

someone on the same blog told that normally it takes 14 days to change the status to "2" that is forwarded to embassy.

is it normal?
or is it because i did wait so long for call letter and now they are "compensating" me and processing the visa quickly?

Please share your experience

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:08 pm

ss27 wrote:
saeraj wrote:
UKVA4 wrote:

Hello,

thanks

when you were rejected , did ur wife mention that she is Re- submitting the docs and has gerrys staff given any hint how long it will take

will it take same amount of time

Regards
when i submitted my docs, i asked the gerrys rep that how much time would visa stamping take? he told me for visit visas it takes 15 days and for settlement it could take 4-6 weeks.

i hope to get it real quick, some miracle needed.

saeraj