ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application returned as payment didn't go through

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Application returned as payment didn't go through

Post by sakib2000 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Hi
I am studing MBA in london it will be finish in 30th january 2010 .My visa was expired on 1st of december 2010.I applied for exention in 1st of october 2010.after two and half month they said they couldnt take the money out thats why they sent me my application back as a invalid after 15 days of my visa expired .they said they try to attempt to take the money out they couldnt because they may said i provided the wrong digit or i havnt got enough money in my account.But i called the bank they the there was no attempt to take the money out by HO.Bank provide me a latter as well.I applied back again on 20th dec 2010 with all the new doc
and my solicitor cover latter.i got the acknowledgement latter still waiting for biometric latter and my course will finish in january 30th.please any one help me to give ur own feed back what can be happen to my case.
Last edited by sakib2000 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Md

tall_funky
BANNED

Re: Student Visa Extention

Post by tall_funky » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:53 pm

sakib2000 wrote:Hi
I am studing MBA in london it will be finish in 30th january 2010 .My visa was expired on 1st of december 2010.I applied for exention in 1st of october 2010.after two and half month they said they couldnt take the money out thats why they sent me my application back as a invalid after 15 days of my visa expired .they said they try to attempt to take the money out they couldnt because they may said i provided the wrong digit or i havnt got enough money in my account.But i called the bank they the there was no attempt to take the money out by HO.Bank provide me a latter as well.I applied back again on 20th dec 2010 with all the new doc
and my solicitor cover latter.i got the acknowledgement latter still waiting for biometric latter and my course will finish in january 30th.please any one help me to give ur own feed back what can be happen to my case.
What's your start and finish date on your CAS?

Have they deducted the money this time??

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Student visa extension

Post by sakib2000 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:04 pm

It was 30 nov 2010 to 30th of January 2011 which I sent to HO.but I failed one of the subject in my MBA end of December now I ve to summit my dissertation end of February.but college said they can't issue another CAS.if the dicision go against me am I able to enroll enroll any other course after submit my dissertation to another college.ur reply will be helpful for me
Md

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Student visa

Post by sakib2000 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Oh sorry no this time I paid the money throuh the postal order
Md

tall_funky
BANNED

Post by tall_funky » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:29 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and my understanding of your case says that even if they give you the visa, they will only give till 7th of Feb 2011(Very unlikely due to the fact that you have not done your bio-metric and case worker will look into your file, once you have done your bio-metric).

If you don't want to leave UK and want to be on the safe side, plz start looking for new course ASAP and as soon as you get a new CAS send them informing of your "changed circumstances".

You can check from post office whether your Postal order has been cashed or not!

Seniors can comment, if there is another way out!

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Student visa

Post by sakib2000 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:38 pm

In this situation am I be able to enroll any college.and after enrolling any college am I be able to submit my dissertation because my dissertation is finished just waiting for my retake result.when I get my retake result I ll be able to submit my dissertation.and which course will be better in this situation.
Md

tall_funky
BANNED

Post by tall_funky » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:45 pm

It all depends on your personal situation.
Plz PM me or if you want you can post here as well.

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Tnx guys

Post by sakib2000 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Tnx guys ur kind and helpfull advice I got my visa.
Md

shamsa01

Re: Tnx guys

Post by shamsa01 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:00 pm

sakib2000 wrote:Tnx guys ur kind and helpfull advice I got my visa.
saqib could you please tell me if you have made a new application ?if you did
....were you qualified for reduced maintenance funds . please i am in the same situation like you . Thanks

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Post by sakib2000 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Yes I was qualified reduce maintenance fund.make sure you send uptodate every thing such as bank statement,new application form,same Cas latter if it's less then six month from the issue date.it's better to send postal order when u pay the money to them.make sure before you send the document again it's better to send through the solicitor.don't forgot to give the cover latter from solicitor.

Did you give the correct bank detail?

If you did it ask your bank y didn't they give the money to HO.ask the bank to give you explanation.if they give the latter then include this latter
Md

shamsa01

Post by shamsa01 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:11 pm

sakib2000 wrote:Yes I was qualified reduce maintenance fund.make sure you send uptodate every thing such as bank statement,new application form,same Cas latter if it's less then six month from the issue date.it's better to send postal order when u pay the money to them.make sure before you send the document again it's better to send through the solicitor.don't forgot to give the cover latter from solicitor.

If you did it ask your bank y didn't they give the money to HO.ask the bank to give you explanation.if they give the latter then include this latter
Saqib is it possible if i can talk to you over the phone. If thats ok with you. My number is 07877518641. I will really appreciate that. Thanks

shamsa01

Post by shamsa01 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:44 am

sakib2000 wrote:Yes I was qualified reduce maintenance fund.make sure you send uptodate every thing such as bank statement,new application form,same Cas latter if it's less then six month from the issue date.it's better to send postal order when u pay the money to them.make sure before you send the document again it's better to send through the solicitor.don't forgot to give the cover latter from solicitor.

Saqib technically you have been overstayed when you have posted your new application someone on the forum has told me that overstayer does not qualify for reduced maintenance funds because he does not have established presence. Plz reply i am going to post my fresh application next week. My prevouse bank statement, according to which i was qualifying for reduced maintenance funds, is still valid as its not more than 28 days old. Thanks

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Post by sakib2000 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:32 am

Hi when I apply second time I sent the same amount of money statement.may b the rules is been changed now.that's y I told you to take legal advice from your nearest solicitor.or ask any sinner member in this board.
Md

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Post by sakib2000 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:34 am

Sorry senior member
Md

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:47 am

shamsa01 wrote:

Saqib technically you have been overstayed when you have posted your new application someone on the forum has told me that overstayer does not qualify for reduced maintenance funds because he does not have established presence. Plz reply i am going to post my fresh application next week. My prevouse bank statement, according to which i was qualifying for reduced maintenance funds, is still valid as its not more than 28 days old. Thanks
the rules have changed since sakib2000's application.

shamsa01

Post by shamsa01 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Greenie wrote:
shamsa01 wrote:

the rules have changed since sakib2000's application.
Hi, Greenie what do you think do i qualify for reduced maintenance funds?

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Post by sakib2000 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:35 pm

After lot of difficulties I had extend my student visa until July 2011 and the I applied for Psw which I got it successfully but there is a problem when I receive all the document from ukba in end of July they didn't give one of my original latter which was from Halifax stating that ukba didn't try to take money out from my account which I had to submit becoz of one question on Psw application form.was asking have I been overstayed in the Uk I said no and gave the cover latter with the Halifax latter(original)which I didn't receive from ukba.but I have got Photocopy.how can I get this latter back from ukba pls advice me
Md