ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adura

Post by adura » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Aceform,Nanette and Marisa thanks for the compliments.

Marisa am sure yours is waiting for you.

Just called home now and there seems to be an envelope with a Harp on it bearing my wife's name..

Am an so overjoyed am sure its her approval..

Marisa yours is next.

Finally Nanette i can start touring the world now with my princess right beside me.

For those still waiting am praying for you.It is well.

Please for anyone who know where i can get an early court date ,kindly intimate me please with information..

Its a good day

God is merciful
God makes all things beautiful

Korpy
Newly Registered

Post by Korpy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Thanks Nanette

I didn't contact them at all because I didn't think that they will process our applications this year, however reading the forum they seem to speed up the process . I suppose I'll give them a call next week when I'm off work.
nanette wrote:They will ask you what they need but merely P21, Payslips and Bank Account (ensure that you send current account and that ithas some money).

Just wait if they ask you for additional then send what they ask.

Have you been in contact with them lately? what did they say. If not try contacting them today to find out.

Nanette

Korpy wrote:Hi Guys

Me, my wife and my son applied in Nov 2009. No additional documents requested yet. Some of you guys mentioned that you sent in the additional documents without being requested .
My question is what documents has to be sent in for me and my wife ?
My son just finished first year in college ( is a 4 year course) and started a summer job ( never worked before), what documents should he send in ?

Thanks

nanette
Member of Standing

Post by nanette » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Adura, update us tonight before...you know.
Anyhow, I am happy that my advise paid of.....Remember the one to send your CoN and passport copies even if she applied independently....It sure triggered something.

And as I told you before she will have it befor the end of June 2011. My prediction are getting better and better....:)-

I might as well tell you this. Play the euro millions tonight (you can take your wife anywhere you want then)...1/3 is mine....Don't forget me.

Nanette.

adura wrote:Aceform,Nanette and Marisa thanks for the compliments.

Just called home now and there seems to be an envelope with a Harp on it bearing my wife's name..

Marisa yours is next.

Finally Nanette i can start touring the world now with my princess right beside me.

Please for anyone who know where i can get an early court date ,kindly intimate me please with information..

Its a good day

God is merciful

nanette
Member of Standing

Post by nanette » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Marisa,

please update the forum when you get home...before you start drinking to celebrate.

I've PM'ed you...check that out.

Your vintage envelop is waiting for its owner...

Nanette

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:53 pm

adura wrote:Aceform,Nanette and Marisa thanks for the compliments.

Marisa yours is next.

Its a good day

God is merciful
That's great news. Congrats adura.

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Marisa, is it there?

nanette
Member of Standing

Post by nanette » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Marisa, please answer....we have our drinks ready....Marisaaaaaaa

Aceform wrote:Marisa, is it there?

Marisa

Post by Marisa » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Marisa, is it there?
Marisa, please answer....we have our drinks ready....Marisaaaaaaa
N O

Marisa

Post by Marisa » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:39 pm

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, guys, I've just got home. And sorry for disappointment. In fact, I had visualised the envelope being there so clearly that I checked the letterbox twice.
It is probably somewhere next to Aceform's application. I think all of the '08 ones are placed together in the same pile :)

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:48 pm

My mother applied in 2007 and still hasn't received a reply, do you think that she should be receiving an answer soon? She receives child benefit ( we are 6 children, 3 irish born) and disability allowance as she cares for my dad and my sister who was in a critical condition after a life threatening car crash in Galway in 2008.
I applied as a minor with my mom in 2007 but got refused because I was underage so I applied last year just a few months before I turned 18, so I'm still waiting for a reply!
Do you think we should be getting a reply soon? Should I call and find out the progress of our application? How can I call them to find out?

Would appreciate it if someone could give me their opinion, and a big congrats to everyone who received approvals, enjoy being Irish! ;)

Sohanjanvi
Newly Registered

Post by Sohanjanvi » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:39 am

Marisa wrote:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, guys, I've just got home. And sorry for disappointment. In fact, I had visualised the envelope being there so clearly that I checked the letterbox twice.
It is probably somewhere next to Aceform's application. I think all of the '08 ones are placed together in the same pile :)
Hi Dear, I am Feb 2008 and still no news. As i stated earlier, i know many from my country even before myself. They are 2007. So keep hope and hopefully will get it man.

max11
Newly Registered

Post by max11 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:45 am

The section is currently commencing further processing of applications received in late 2009. what about class 2008?(':shock:')

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:21 am

Marisa wrote:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, guys, I've just got home. And sorry for disappointment. In fact, I had visualised the envelope being there so clearly that I checked the letterbox twice.
Hard luck Marisa. Guess max one more week, and we should be celeberating :-)

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:02 pm

can anyone please tell me what number should i call to ask about the process of my application? cheers! :)

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:46 am

Angel592 wrote:can anyone please tell me what number should i call to ask about the process of my application? cheers! :)
Helpline: (helpline available 10:00am – 12:30pm Tuesdays and Thursdays only)

Telephone (within Ireland): 062-32500 or Lo-Call 1890 252 854

Telephone (from outside Ireland): +353-62-32500

source : http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP11000027

DingDong

Yellow Form 7

Post by DingDong » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:25 am

Hi All,

This morning I have recieved a letter from Dept of Justice & it contains Yellow Form 7, can anyone please advise me does it means that I am nearly an Irish citizen now, guys if that's the case it's a some MIRACLE honestly.

I applied in April 2010
No additional Documents requested
Applied on the basis of 5 years IT working visa
Recieved Long Term Residency in January 2011
Reiceved this Yellow form of today.

Guys I am living in cork and District court details they have sent me is all in Dublin can anyone please advise me which court is near to Cork and any contact details.

Guys I have been always browsing this forum quietly not many posts I have put up.But I really want to say thanks to all who put there efforts in this forum.

Waiting for replies....

Marisa

Post by Marisa » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:04 am

HamzaCork wrote:This morning I have recieved a letter from Dept of Justice & it contains Yellow Form 7
I applied in April 2010
Astonishing :D
I am absolutely speechless..
Congratulations, HamzaCork!

MidnightHawk

Post by MidnightHawk » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:06 am

I am a bit confused and hope someone can tell me what they think.

I've applied in Sept 2008 and still haven't received an answer.

If I am to believe what INIS have told me that
- My file is back from the minister with a decision (but she could tell me what it was over the phone - called 2 weeks ago)
- Applications are processed in STRICT chronological order

Why then have I not received anything in the post yet, considering that people in 2009 are starting to get answers back?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Marisa

Post by Marisa » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:08 am

Sohanjanvi wrote:Hi Dear, I am Feb 2008 and still no news. As i stated earlier, i know many from my country even before myself. They are 2007. So keep hope and hopefully will get it man.
Hi, Sohanjanvi, thanks for support. Sorry to hear you’re waiting for nearly 3.5 years..Did you try contacting them?
Ireland could really make a Guiness Book record for the longest naturalization process.

DingDong

Post by DingDong » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:12 am

Hi Marisa,

Can you please confirm that I am on a right track and now I have to go the court to take oath, the form that I have recived has header as follows.

FORM 7

IRISH NATIONALITY AND CITIZENSHIP ACT,1956

Declaration of Fidelity to the nation and loyalty to the state.

Color of the form is YELLOW

i still cannot believe it honestly....

fatty patty

Re: Yellow Form 7

Post by fatty patty » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:12 am

HamzaCork wrote:Hi All,

This morning I have recieved a letter from Dept of Justice & it contains Yellow Form 7, can anyone please advise me does it means that I am nearly an Irish citizen now, guys if that's the case it's a some MIRACLE honestly.

I applied in April 2010

Guys I am living in cork and District court details they have sent me is all in Dublin can anyone please advise me which court is near to Cork and any contact details.

Guys I have been always browsing this forum quietly not many posts I have put up.But I really want to say thanks to all who put there efforts in this forum.

Waiting for replies....
Congrats. Probably the fastest citizenship on the permit i believe. The above highlited part is what has swung for you i believe. There are good few courts in cork county where citizenship hopefuls from dublin got their oath done same day. Ring around and find out and you also have the benefit that you live in the county.

http://www.courts.ie/offices.nsf/webcob ... Expand=4#4

dublinlad

Post by dublinlad » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:12 am

Thats good news HamzaCork..INIS are processing more quickly on applicants who already received longterm residency recent years.

call up
Cork District Court Office
Address Courthouse
Anglesea Street
CORK
Phone +353 (0) 21 4319610

cheers

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:13 am

I applied in April 2010

Waiting for replies....
Congrats. Probably the fastest citizenship on the permit i believe. The above highlited part is what has swung for you i believe. You are officialy not Irish until you receive the naturalisation cet but technically you are. There are good few courts in cork county where citizenship hopefuls from dublin got their oath done same day. Ring around and find out and you also have the benefit that you live in the county.

http://www.courts.ie/offices.nsf/webcob ... Expand=4#4

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:15 am

MidnightHawk wrote:I am a bit confused and hope someone can tell me what they think.

I've applied in Sept 2008 and still haven't received an answer.

If I am to believe what INIS have told me that
- My file is back from the minister with a decision (but she could tell me what it was over the phone - called 2 weeks ago)
- Applications are processed in STRICT chronological order

Why then have I not received anything in the post yet, considering that people in 2009 are starting to get answers back?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
We are in the same boat. Probably you should receive the yellow form this week

Aceform
Member of Standing

Post by Aceform » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:16 am

I applied in April 2010

Waiting for replies....
This is great news mate. Many congratulations.

This is just amazing, approval in just 14 months.....

You are now almost an Irish citizen. Just ring the district court and get an appointment and take oath