ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval letter- points calculation error

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newmoon

Approval letter- points calculation error

Post by newmoon » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:42 am

Hi All,

I have received Tier 1 (G) approved but the approval letter states the calculation of awarded point for my age as 10 however I am 24 yrs old and therefore I claimed 20 points but the case worker gave only 10 points.

According to his/her calculation I got 70 points although the caseworker has approved my application.

It looks like a typo-mistake by case worker for awarding me 10 points instead of 20 points in approval letter.

My question is-- will this affect my extension in 2013 ?

Do I need to send a letter in order to correct this?

Thanks

Venk_it

Post by Venk_it » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:05 am

Yes, because you would be awarded the same points the next time during your externsion as well. so better get it corrected as you will lose 10 important points.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Although it does not seem much of an issue to me but still you can write a letter to your caseworker and requesting him to issue a new letter with correct details.