ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deception 322 (1A) - Urgent help needed!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CONQUEROR
Newly Registered

Deception 322 (1A) - Urgent help needed!

Post by CONQUEROR » Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:42 am

There is a miscarriage of justice here please help!

Where a tribunal judge ruled as seen below and still went ahead to uphold the UKBA's FLR refusal decision because of 322 (1A), what do you think? please help urgently !!!!! Thanks

“The standard to be met by the respondent is the civil standard and I am satisfied to that standard, that a false document (the old /previous passport) was submitted. I go on to find that the respondent (UKBA) has failed to prove that this document was submitted in the appellant’s knowledge. I note how she has used a/the document in the past and I further note that she could have simply not submitted her own passport when he made his latest application. In the circumstance the respondent(UKBA) has failed to prove that the appellant was not an innocent dupe of her sister who help her to get the passport .â€

suarezi
Newly Registered

Post by suarezi » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:58 pm

can you please give a bit more background...