ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need an urgent help. Going to apply for HSMP tomorrow

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ramki15
Newly Registered

need an urgent help. Going to apply for HSMP tomorrow

Post by ramki15 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:10 pm

Friends,
I need an urgent help from you...

Tomorrow I planned to apply for HSMP.. Hence I require your suggestions now..

I have 6 years of total Software exprience in Geographical Information system domain.. I am working in UK for 2 years under work permit

My age is now 27, Going to touch 28 in this November 15

I have already finished my BE in 2000 & Just completed my MS Software Systems in Jun 2006 in BITS Pilani(done by Off-Campus Work-Integrated Learning Programme)

Now Points I am aiming for is

Below 28 - 5
M.S Degree - 25
4 Years of 'graduate level' work - 35

So 65

Here I have 2 major problems..

For MS, I got only Provisional Certificate and Marksheet, But not main degree. It will come only by november. If I wait for it, I will loose my age advantage.. Can I apply with Provisional certificate and MarkSheet? (I am also attaching my BE degree & gradesheet)

Work Experince:
Here I am giving reference letters for 4 years in India..(of 4 different companies).. Not giving reference letter of UK company since showing 4 years of exp is enough

My Post in each 4 companies are like following

1. GIS Analyst (3 months)
2. GIS Analyst/Programmer (9 months)
3. Assistant Engineer (2 Years 6 months)
4. Software Engineer (6 months)

I have reference letters from Company 3 & 4 Stating my Post, Duration of work, Role & skillset all in one paragraph.. just like praising my skillset and stating me as a very good innovative person etc etc. But it does not contain any word like 'Graduate Level' or 'Full time' (is this necessary?)

My reference letter 1 & 2 just contains my Duration & Post name .. nothing else.. I think my post name itself will speak for its role...

along with these reference letters I am also attaching the appraisal letter got from current company before 2 months, also I have attached the work permits of past 2 years in UK.. to show that I am working in same field in UK

Do you think am I have atleast 50% chance to get my application approved if I apply?

To be frank I am ready to take risk.. Because it is absolutely very very difficult for me to get any more reference letter / getting reference letters modified..

But if you say that my application will fail for 100% then I have to think a way..

Can you please kindly reply ? I have planned to apply by tomorrow

prashar
Newly Registered

Post by prashar » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:30 pm

Hi there,
As far as your Provisional Certificate is concerend that will do as my company applied for the work permit with my PDC and was successful I think it will be better of discussing your case with solicitor. THe company which filed my work permit is www.wpwp.co.uk, here you can ask for Gary or Deborh. They both are excellent and can give my reference as well. Moreober they work on 150% money back gurantee and atleast you can consult them as their consultation is free.

Good Luck
Prashar

ramki15
Newly Registered

Post by ramki15 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:37 pm

Thank you very much rashar....

But I think you are saying about WorkPermit...

I heard that procedures for WorkPermit & HSMP are entirely different.. So only worried

and infact I am more worried about my Experience letters than provisional certificate... :(