ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

any update guys with LCPS appeals

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajamahmood85

any update guys with LCPS appeals

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 pm

can you plz update me with any of ur appeal decisions?

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 pm

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Thanks. But I have seen this link already, some one pasted it on here few months back.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Ok, seems you're all going to lose now the reporter determination is out.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 pm

PaperPusher wrote:Ok, seems you're all going to lose now the reporter determination is out.
what you mean by reporter determination?
I mean which determination you are referring to?

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:52 pm

I meant reported, spelling mistake.

The link I posted is to the case judges will follow.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:01 pm

PaperPusher wrote:I meant reported, spelling mistake.

The link I posted is to the case judges will follow.
Ok. Yes they will follow. But chances are there to win.
we will try our best..

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Really think so? Can't you just stop wasting everyone's tax money and leave the country?

After 2500 CCL cases do you really think the judges will have any patience with your LCPS nonsense?

fadeup
Newly Registered

Post by fadeup » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 am

Why does he has to leave the country ? so that you can claim benifit from those tax payers money for you and your family. He has every right to fight for his case if there is even slightest of possibility to win the case dont give ur judgement help him if you can if not you shouldnt reply it.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:49 am

With your level of english I am surprised you got a Visa to come to the UK. No need to give advice to others. Alll the dubious colleges have been named and shamed and there is a reason why people are being sent back....
fadeup wrote:Why does he has to leave the country ? so that you can claim benifit from those tax payers money for you and your family. He has every right to fight for his case if there is even slightest of possibility to win the case dont give ur judgement help him if you can if not you shouldnt reply it.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:11 am

fadeup wrote:Why does he has to leave the country ? so that you can claim benifit from those tax payers money for you and your family. He has every right to fight for his case if there is even slightest of possibility to win the case dont give ur judgement help him if you can if not you shouldnt reply it.
Way too wealthy to claim benefits, sorry.

I didn't give a judgement, judges have given their judgement that people who used LCPS diplomas are fraudsters.

The CPS doesn't prosecute cases unless there is a reasonable prospect of success, it is a waste of money and the court's time to prosecute cases where there is no hope of conviction.

It is helpful to tell someone that they should accept they have been incredibly stupid, got caught and should face the consequences with a bit of dignity instead of spouting yet more lies.

It gets a bit wearing after a while, Univisas, CCL, LCPS, St Leonard's on Sea, the something college of Commerce, Academic College of Education, Manchester College of Professional Studies, Bradford College of Professional Studies........

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:18 am

I also have a feeling 'FADEUP' is the original poster with another profile. Tee hee

fadeup
Newly Registered

Post by fadeup » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:44 pm

well to be honest bobobo or whatever ur name is sorry i dint come on back of lorry from dover like you i came through ukba gate in heathrow terminal 3 and dont give lecture to me regarding english coz unlike u i aint checking on google dictionary and paperpusher i am sorry i think i got ya where it hurts and ya right you are so rich next you can say you are so well off that you are richer than bill gates " the people who has money dont go on ranting they have money " and i am not the op but if you were once foreigner like op i think you forgot your days when you came to this country and did 2 or 3 three jobs or married some eu citizen or british to just get that ilr or pr . dont forget what you were.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:06 am

At first glance.......and you want to be a highly skilled immigrant...
fadeup wrote:well to be honest bobobo or whatever ur name is sorry i dint (did not / didn't)come on (the)back of (a)lorry from dover like you i came through (the)ukba gate in(at not in)heathrow terminal 3 and dont give lecture to me (lecture me)regarding english coz unlike u i aint checking on google dictionary and paperpusher i am sorry i think i got ya where it hurts and ya right you are so rich next you can say you are so well off that you are richer than bill gates " the people who has (have)money dont go on ranting they have money " and i am not the op but if you were once(a) foreigner like op i think you forgot your days when you came to this country and did 2 or 3 three (three not required)jobs or married some eu citizen or british to just get that ilr or pr . dont forget what you were.

fadeup
Newly Registered

Post by fadeup » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:24 am

hahaha BUBUBU opps sorry mate you are bit late i am already working for IT company .. hope you dont come around my company and make me fired from my jobs. get a life dude and remember those days how you felt after you put your foot on uk after getting to dover by lorry. Alright mate have a nice life sucking benifits this is my last message for this post. have fun whining about my mistakes

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:56 am

Mate atleast I can speak the language and write it properly unlike people who entered via UKBA Terminal 3, Heathrow
God SAVE the IT company you work for!!

fadeup wrote:hahaha BUBUBU opps sorry mate you are bit late i am already working for IT company .. hope you dont come around my company and make me fired from my jobs. get a life dude and remember those days how you felt after you put your foot on uk after getting to dover by lorry. Alright mate have a nice life sucking benifits this is my last message for this post. have fun whining about my mistakes