ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few Queries for Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karthikeya9

Few Queries for Extension

Post by karthikeya9 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Hello Friends,

Few queries about filing Tier 1 extension for me and my dependents (2). my queries are

1) I am planning to pay the application fees using Cheque method as my Debit card is Visa and is not listed in the application form. Should I take 3 different cheques for me my spouse and daughter.

2)I am providing the following documents for the extension of all the applications.

i) Applications (3)
ii) 12 months Payslips
iii) 12 months bank statements
iv) 6 months bank statements (Maintainence for all the three apps.)
v) Original Degree Certificate
vi) Original Marraige Certificate
vii) Original Birth Certificate
viii) Original Degree Certificate
ix) Original offer letter
x) english qualification
Please let me know if I am missing something....
3)The address for the Main Applicant and the dependent are bit different

UK Border AgencyTier 1PO Box 496DurhamDH99 1WQ

UK Border AgencyPBS (Dependants)PO Box 496DurhamDH99 1WQ

Can I send it to the first address along with the main application.

Please clarify the above....

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Karthik

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 am

Hi karthikeya9,
i am also appling for extension, currently on HSMP.

your list of documents seems fine to me just one query why Offer letter ? did you consider employment letter from your employer saying you are working with us since ... and as a XYZ.

Regards,
Kash

karthikeya9

Post by karthikeya9 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:54 am

softlogic20 wrote:Hi karthikeya9,
i am also appling for extension, currently on HSMP.

your list of documents seems fine to me just one query why Offer letter ? did you consider employment letter from your employer saying you are working with us since ... and as a XYZ.

Regards,
I am here on basis of deputation, so felt better I would have my offer(deputation letter) as a part of my application.

tknayak

Post by tknayak » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:38 pm

If you are providing 12 months bank statements, you need not to submit further copies of 6 months bank statement, unless your 12 months payslips are for last 12 months.

You need not to submit anything related to qualifications (degree certificate) if you are claiming for the same qualification as your original Tier 1 application 3 years ago.

If you would have submitted Marriage certificate and birth certificate of your child as a part of the original application, you need not submit that again. But no harm in submitting again.

Offer letter is not required. But if you are submitting for a reason, you may justify that in your covering letter.

Address to submit applications: If you are applying together for yourself and your dependant, all the applications should go in one envelope to the main applicant address.

karthikeya9

Post by karthikeya9 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:46 pm

tknayak wrote:If you are providing 12 months bank statements, you need not to submit further copies of 6 months bank statement, unless your 12 months payslips are for last 12 months.

You need not to submit anything related to qualifications (degree certificate) if you are claiming for the same qualification as your original Tier 1 application 3 years ago.

If you would have submitted Marriage certificate and birth certificate of your child as a part of the original application, you need not submit that again. But no harm in submitting again.

Offer letter is not required. But if you are submitting for a reason, you may justify that in your covering letter.

Address to submit applications: If you are applying together for yourself and your dependant, all the applications should go in one envelope to the main applicant address.
Thanks for your response, I have seen some members making payment using Visa Debit Card, is it acceptable??

tknayak

Post by tknayak » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:34 pm

karthikeya9 wrote:
tknayak wrote:If you are providing 12 months bank statements, you need not to submit further copies of 6 months bank statement, unless your 12 months payslips are for last 12 months.

Thanks for your response, I have seen some members making payment using Visa Debit Card, is it acceptable??
Its certainly acceptable to pay with visa card. See Tier1 main applicant form page 7, where it asks to specify details for Visa/Mastercard/Amex.

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Re: Few Queries for Extension

Post by mtuckersa » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:20 pm

karthikeya9 wrote:Hello Friends,

Few queries about filing Tier 1 extension for me and my dependents (2). my queries are

1) I am planning to pay the application fees using Cheque method as my Debit card is Visa and is not listed in the application form. Should I take 3 different cheques for me my spouse and daughter.

2)I am providing the following documents for the extension of all the applications.

i) Applications (3)
ii) 12 months Payslips
iii) 12 months bank statements
iv) 6 months bank statements (Maintainence for all the three apps.)
v) Original Degree Certificate
vi) Original Marraige Certificate
vii) Original Birth Certificate
viii) Original Degree Certificate
ix) Original offer letter
x) english qualification
Please let me know if I am missing something....
3)The address for the Main Applicant and the dependent are bit different

UK Border AgencyTier 1PO Box 496DurhamDH99 1WQ

UK Border AgencyPBS (Dependants)PO Box 496DurhamDH99 1WQ

Can I send it to the first address along with the main application.

Please clarify the above....

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Karthik
r the payslips original or just printed? if not, get stamped and signed. You need photocopies of everything. What about photos? Are banks statements original? You don't state.
Keep it simple!

karthikeya9

Post by karthikeya9 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:49 pm

r the payslips original or just printed? if not, get stamped and signed. You need photocopies of everything. What about photos? Are banks statements original? You don't state.
The payslips are printed and are signed and bare a company seal, photos (6 inc. dependants) are attached as part of the application. Bank statements are again printed on the bank letter head and bare a seal and signature on all the pages. Please correct me if something is missing. Also struggling with Section 5 of the dependant form not sure if I have to sign the application as a 3rd party or not.....

tknayak

Post by tknayak » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:30 pm

karthikeya9 wrote:
The payslips are printed and are signed and bare a company seal, photos (6 inc. dependants) are attached as part of the application. Bank statements are again printed on the bank letter head and bare a seal and signature on all the pages. Please correct me if something is missing. Also struggling with Section 5 of the dependant form not sure if I have to sign the application as a 3rd party or not.....
I am discussing the Section 5 issue here. No confirmation yet from the forum.

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:33 pm

karthikeya9 wrote:
what r u using for english qualification. is it an original as well?
Keep it simple!

karthikeya9

Post by karthikeya9 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:18 pm

mtuckersa wrote:
karthikeya9 wrote:
what r u using for english qualification. is it an original as well?
Yes, but I have already proved my qualification during my first application.

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Hello karthikeya9,

For English requirement, wont you provide any evidence ? i mean you will just check provided already with initial application check box ? no evidence at all?

Regards,
Kash

karthikeya9

Post by karthikeya9 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:46 pm

softlogic20 wrote:Hello karthikeya9,

For English requirement, wont you provide any evidence ? i mean you will just check provided already with initial application check box ? no evidence at all?

Regards,
i am sending the letter from my university for safe side..but in the app. it will be the last checkbox...Is this a problem???

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:11 pm

i don't know if it will be a problem or not... that's what i am trying to clarify.
if we are claiming same points as of initial application again do we need to attach evidence or not i.e for degree, English etc.

and if not then what should we mention in, Section 7, Summary Sheet "documents provided(please list)" in application form for English language and degree requirements?

regards,
Kash

karthikeya9

Post by karthikeya9 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:55 am

softlogic20 wrote:i don't know if it will be a problem or not... that's what i am trying to clarify.
if we are claiming same points as of initial application again do we need to attach evidence or not i.e for degree, English etc.

and if not then what should we mention in, Section 7, Summary Sheet "documents provided(please list)" in application form for English language and degree requirements?

regards,
I don't think it should be a problem, I am sending my original degree certificate along with the letter from university and also stating that I have proved it in my previous application in my cover letter and selecting the same in the application.

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 am

Thanks karthikeya9 for your kind reply,

i am Also thinking to mention in my cover letter but reason why i am so curious is i lost my letter from university. Only I have photocopy of it.

Regards,
kashif
Kash

karthikeya9

Post by karthikeya9 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Today I went to get my bank statements...HSBC. they gave me duplicate statements on the letter head, but I am not comfortable to use them as they did not sign them and they also said it is not possible to do it, I asked for an Authorization letter, which they said they will not give it..so I am planning to proceed with my Bank Statements which I receive by post monthly, which are not signed as well but has my name and account details. Will this be a problem? Please suggest...

Thanks,
Karthik

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:22 pm

I don’t think it would be a problem. In my opinion monthly statements are better than duplicate statements. I am also taking my monthly statements with me on 30th of June.

Regards,
Kash

karthikeya9

Post by karthikeya9 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 pm

softlogic20 wrote:I don’t think it would be a problem. In my opinion monthly statements are better than duplicate statements. I am also taking my monthly statements with me on 30th of June.

Regards,
Are you going for PEO?? I am submitting by Courier. Also I am planning to mention in the cover letter to refer to the same statements for maintenance funds as I don't want to put the duplicate statements, should this be a problem??

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Yeah I m going for PEO, if you have same account for both salary and maintenance then I think it's ok to refer same statement for both. That is what I m going to do.
Though I m worried abt salary slips now as mine are online and today I printed and requested my HR to sign and stamp but she said we don't have stamp. She will make letter saying all the attached salary slips r genuine. I dont know if it will be a problem or not! What you think?
Kash

karthikeya9

Post by karthikeya9 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:20 pm

softlogic20 wrote:Yeah I m going for PEO, if you have same account for both salary and maintenance then I think it's ok to refer same statement for both. That is what I m going to do.
Though I m worried abt salary slips now as mine are online and today I printed and requested my HR to sign and stamp but she said we don't have stamp. She will make letter saying all the attached salary slips r genuine. I dont know if it will be a problem or not! What you think?
I don't think it should be a problem, as long as they specify the Net and Gross Pay for all the 12 monsths
Guidance Notes Point 3 on Page 20
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:14 am

hi karthikeya9,
Thanks, My HR gave me a letter for 12 months salary letter that shows my gross and net salary month wise.
today i printed out application form and planning to fill it tomorrow. what is going on at your end?

regards,
Kash

karthikeya9

Post by karthikeya9 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:13 pm

softlogic20 wrote:hi karthikeya9,
Thanks, My HR gave me a letter for 12 months salary letter that shows my gross and net salary month wise.
today i printed out application form and planning to fill it tomorrow. what is going on at your end?

regards,
I am waiting for my bank statement, it is generated every month 22nd, still to receive it. by the way i am showing maintenance funds using the same statement which is like 1 week back dated so will that be a problem??