ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) extension delay at PEO

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rrgund
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) extension delay at PEO

Post by rrgund » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi All,

I've newly joined this forum, however i used to read through various topics on Tier 1 (Gen) and thought of sharing my own exprience.

I recently (16/06/11) applied for Tier 1 (Gen) extension at Cardiff PEO.

This is what happened on the day of appointment:
----------------------------------------------------------

- I was called at a counter for 'document verification' as per my appointment time
- Paid fee for premium processing
- Given Bio metrics
- After Bio metrics, i was allowed to go out and asked to come back before 4pm.
- Just within an hour, a caseworker called me and said that she needs more time to make a decision as i've had multiple employments and need to make further checks.

I've asked her how long does it take to make decision, the answer was: she doesn't know.

Claimed 45 points for previous earnings.
----------------------------------------------

My income was from 2 different sources.

1. Full time employment for the first 3 months in last 12 months period = 3 months earnings
2. My salary and Dividends from my own limited company = 9 months earnings

Document evidence provided for the above:
--------------------------------------------------

For point 1, Playslips and personal bank statements
For point 2, payslips, Dividend vouchers, a letter from accountant & Business bank statements

Note: I've applied under 'employed' category NOT 'self employed'

Ive enough points without the first company (mentioned in point 1 above), i thought its worth showing more income and hence included the company from full time employment.

My questions are:
----------------------
- Any idea why they couldnt make a decision on the same day?
- Has any one had the same sort of experience at any PEO? If yes, how long did the actual process took to make a decision?
- Also, does my application now be considered as a postal one although i paid premium fee?

Earliest responses much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

R.

tier1_applicant

Re: Tier 1 (General) extension delay at PEO....Share your vi

Post by tier1_applicant » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:01 pm

rrgund wrote:For point 2, payslips, Dividend vouchers, a letter from accountant & Business bank statements
Well you provided personal statements for one employment and business for other.
Most probably they would have got into details of your business account and wanted to verify the same as you have not transferred the funds to your personal account

rrgund
Newly Registered

Post by rrgund » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Thanks for your reply.

Well, the personal bank statements provided covers both point 1 and point 2. i.e for whole 12 month period for which points claimed.

Also, i did highlight the amounts (salary and dividend) in both bank statements so they can compare the figures against personal and buiness statements as to whats paid out and paid in for each month.

And all the dividend voucher amounts match with the figures in business bank statemets as well.

tier1_applicant

Post by tier1_applicant » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:14 pm

rrgund wrote:Thanks for your reply.

Well, the personal bank statements provided covers both point 1 and point 2. i.e for whole 12 month period for which points claimed.

Also, i did highlight the amounts (salary and dividend) in both bank statements so they can compare the figures against personal and buiness statements as to whats paid out and paid in for each month.

And all the dividend voucher amounts match with the figures in business bank statemets as well.
There is no need to verify the details again with your business accounts as the same match with your personal accounts and you provided the same.

In any case no need to worry if all your transactions are fine. Just wait.

It may take more time if they further ask to provide client details/invoices etc and verify.

oraja_kumar
Newly Registered

For rrgund

Post by oraja_kumar » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:35 pm

For rrgund

At the PEO Cardiff

How did u pay the App fees of £1300 on Date of Appointment?

Are they fine if a person pays at the Counter using the [b]VISA [/b]Type Debit Card?

Also was there any Dependants with you? If Yes, then you wud have paid £650 each ?

Note: Visa Type Debit Card is not listed in the Application form

Rgds

rrgund
Newly Registered

Re: For rrgund

Post by rrgund » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi,

Yes, i paid £2600 (£1300+2 dependents, £650 each) on the day of the appointment.

R

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:25 pm

rrgund wrote:Hi,

Yes, i paid £2600 (£1300+2 dependents, £650 each) on the day of the appointment.

R
I wish we could sue this HO crap.. they charged money for premium service then they are saying need more time? what the hell is this? They should first check and confirm if they can process in same day or not then charge the money. taking the money and deciding to need more time is a PURE SCAM. They should be sued.. If any one can initiate this suing and needs donation I can be the first one..

t0mmy

Post by t0mmy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 pm

@oraja_kumar-
i have recently paid with visa debit card in PEO. They asked for the authorization(phoned my bank) though.

rrgund
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) extension delay at PEO....Share your views

Post by rrgund » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:09 am

Hi All,

Yesterday i received a call from Cardiff PEO and informed me that my case has been aproved and passport will be sent in special delivery and Bio metric permit will be sent in a week time.

Thanks for reading and replying to this topic.

Cheers
R.

oraja_kumar
Newly Registered

Post by oraja_kumar » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Congrats rrgund :)

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Post by mtuckersa » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:37 pm

rrgund wrote:Hi All,

Yesterday i received a call from Cardiff PEO and informed me that my case has been aproved and passport will be sent in special delivery and Bio metric permit will be sent in a week time.

Cheers
R.
Also did my extension at Cardiff(PEO) and it also took 2 days to do verification checks, got it today, biometrics and passports on their way in the post
Keep it simple!

chundurb
Newly Registered

Post by chundurb » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:02 pm

mtuckersa wrote:

Cheers
R.
Also did my extension at Cardiff(PEO) and it also took 2 days to do verification checks, got it today, biometrics and passports on their way in the post
I do have similar case, applied on July under 'self-employed' status which became a reason to my application refusal. I am going to reapply with similar requirement you did.

My question is:

My earnings in 2nd option with a limited co. is from last 4 months and never drawn dividends from my business accounts. Now, can I draw the dividends in one stretch (probably around 25K + tax credit) with a dividend voucher rised on my letter head (or) is there any process (or formulae) to be following while drawing huge dividends in a limited company structure?

Please respond asap.

chundurb
Newly Registered

Post by chundurb » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Cheers
R.
Congratulations rrgund and can you please respond to my query below:
(responding to your quote again to bring your attention)

I do have similar case, applied on July under 'self-employed' status which became a reason to my application refusal. I am going to reapply with similar requirement you did.

My question is:

My earnings in 2nd option with a limited co. is from last 4 months and never drawn dividends from my business accounts. Now, can I draw the dividends in one stretch (probably around 25K + tax credit) with a dividend voucher rised on my letter head (or) is there any process (or formulae) to be following while drawing huge dividends in a limited company structure?

Please respond asap.

chundurb
Newly Registered

Post by chundurb » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:15 pm

rrgund wrote:Hi,

R
Hi, my family (spouse & kid) are not in UK at the moment and so not applying visa for them. My in person application refused with some comments like the below:

* You are married and not applied for dependants, assuming your family staying in India. Have you had any relationship in UK ...

--expecting these details to be provided if I appeal. They mention about the Human Rights and questions like is there would be a social threat if leave not granted....

- Not sure why these points never rised at PEO. Infact my case is also the same like yours : PEO asked to go around Cardiff and they would call me again. Got a call around 2 in afternoon and said they cant take a decision at that moment and sent a letter after a month.

Guys, can someone throw light on these aspects.... Thanks in advance.

sureshep

Post by sureshep » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:19 pm

What you current visa situation ?
--expecting these details to be provided if I appeal.

Can you pls share more detailed refusal comments from case worker ?
They mention about the Human Rights and questions like is there would be a social threat if leave not granted....

Haven't you submitted any substial relationship to prove that you are married and in continous relationship (mail communication, chat logs, voice call durations etc.,) as a supporting document ?