ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension- Application form query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pvj
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension- Application form query

Post by pvj » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi,

Can someone please help me with this query.

I came to UK on Work Permit and then moved on to Tier 1. Now I am in the process of extending my stay on Tier 1. I need clarifications on the following questions:

D2. Where did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before traveling to the United Kingdom?

D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?

D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant’s passport or travel document.

Are these related to the first Work Permit or the Tier 1 I got. D2 & D3 looks like the WP, but when it comes to D4 a bit confused if it is for the current Tier 1.

Any advise on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
pvj

blueocean1
Newly Registered

Post by blueocean1 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Have you travelled on the Tier1 to India ? If you are extending within UK you need to put WP details...if you have travelled back and coming again after 90 days you need to put Tier 1 visa details.

Guys correct me if I am wrong :?:

nswapnil
Newly Registered

Post by nswapnil » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:02 am

Yes these should be your WP details -D2 D3 and D4

pvj
Newly Registered

Post by pvj » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:04 am

Yes, I am currently in UK and extending my Tier 1. So that means its always WP details.

Thanks a lot blueocean1 and nswapnil for your quick responses.

blueocean1
Newly Registered

Tier1 Extension..Queries on Entry Clerance..

Post by blueocean1 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi there,

Need your advice please…

My details are as below;

I came to UK in July 2007 on work permit and then switched to Tier-1 General in Oct 2008 while I was in UK.

I moved back to India on Dec 2008 and returned back to UK on Nov 2010, after a gap of almost 2 years

I need to now apply for tier 1 extension from within UK but have following queries:

B12. Give details of any current or previous worker reference number(s) under work permit arrangements (if applicable):

I worked workpermit before Tier1- Do i have to give my worker referrence number in my preivous workpermit. Unfortunately I don’t have the same.

2. In Section D Immigration History, what should I say for

"D1: Did applicant obtain entry clearance or visa before entering the United Kingdom"?

As I am applying for Tier-1 extension that I obtained from within UK, I have to say ‘Yes’ Please confirm

3. Where did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United
Kingdom?
Country
Post (City)

my real confusion is whether I should put the WP entry clearance no which was issued in July 2007 or the Tier 1 visa entry clearance number.

I am back to UK after 2 years on the tier 1 visa and in actual there is no relation to the old WP now.

Do I need to give the details of the WP or tier 1 for D2 I am really confusing.

Also if I need to give the details of the tier 1 visa what’s should be the Country and Post (City). The tier 1 visa was issued by Sheffield. Should I mention the same.

Pleae advice soon...