ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Dependent Visa (2nd time applied)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nionlight
Member of Standing

Got Dependent Visa (2nd time applied)

Post by nionlight » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:58 am

Hi All,

By grace of ALLAH, My wife's out of country dependent visa is approved today This is a 2nd time application. initial thread [/url] http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#489637 [url] After the 1st refusal I have lodged appeal and make new application few days after that. Didn't hear anything about appeal yet. All original documents including TB testing report, birth certificate etc are kept by embassy apart from marriage certificates and photographs. Not sure if this is because of appeal process.

Good luck to those who are still waiting for out come. if you need any info, please do not hesitate to post or Pm.

bash
BANNED

Post by bash » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:04 pm

congrats,
can u plzz tell me,wht proof did u provide for subsisting relationship,cause only marriage certificates and marriage snaps will nt prove a couples "subsisting relationship"?
can i show my Indian account bank statement of 3 months as a maintainence proof for my wifes dependent visa,along with my UK salary slips of 3 months.

plzz advice

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:15 pm

bash wrote:congrats,
can u plzz tell me,wht proof did u provide for subsisting relationship,cause only marriage certificates and marriage snaps will nt prove a couples "subsisting relationship"?
can i show my Indian account bank statement of 3 months as a maintainence proof for my wifes dependent visa,along with my UK salary slips of 3 months.

plzz advice
Hi Bash, I have submitted nikahnama, marriage certificates, notarised copy of nikahnama and marriage certificate saying they are genuine, Phone card bill ( card company can give itemised bill), facebook message script. Also entry, exit seal from passport and part of a boarding pass to confirm I was present at home during marriage.

Yes you can provide Indian bank account and your pay slips. make sure bank account full fill the criteria set by ukba ( such as logo, seal etc..)

bash
BANNED

Post by bash » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:19 pm

thanx alot nionlight,
will collect all the required documents
:)

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:26 pm

that is such a good news. my wife has filed her application on 17 June which is exactly 16 days after I have left for the UK. I have provided very detailed documentation along with phone logs for 16 days as well as photos and other mandatory requirements.

waiting for a good news soon enough.

@ nionlight: how long did it take for HOMEOFFICE to stamp her passport after the application was submitted?

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 pm

innocentdevil wrote:that is such a good news. my wife has filed her application on 17 June which is exactly 16 days after I have left for the UK. I have provided very detailed documentation along with phone logs for 16 days as well as photos and other mandatory requirements.

@ nionlight: how long did it take for HOMEOFFICE to stamp her passport after the application was submitted?
hi innocent.. I hope you will get good news soon. My wife submitted on 6th June. And She got sms at her mobile yesterday saying "application is processed..." And today 22nd June she collected passport. so 16 days in total.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:42 pm

nionlight wrote:
innocentdevil wrote:that is such a good news. my wife has filed her application on 17 June which is exactly 16 days after I have left for the UK. I have provided very detailed documentation along with phone logs for 16 days as well as photos and other mandatory requirements.

hi innocent.. I hope you will get good news soon. My wife submitted on 6th June. And She got sms at her mobile yesterday saying "application is processed..." And today 22nd June she collected passport. so 16 days in total.
thanks man. all being well by the grace of Almighty Allah, i shall get good news in the first week of july.