ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Very Urgent - Please reply if you have any idea

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mithai420

Very Urgent - Please reply if you have any idea

Post by mithai420 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Hi ,

I have recently sent my tier 1 extension application and also gave biometric 2 days back and now i have realized that I have done some blunder in my extension application.

In initial Tier 1 application I took points for Age as : 10 and in extension application I have by mistake mentioned as 20 .

Whereas with 10 also I am scoring 95 points ( + 20 for maintenance and English )

I think this is a serious mistake hence please advise what shall I do know , there may be chance that the case worker has not started the work on my application .

Please advise , I will take any steps tomorrow morning and will call customer care too.

Senior members plz advise

Thanks,

lokesh

Re: Very Urgent - Please reply if you have any idea

Post by lokesh » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 pm

mithai420 wrote:Hi ,

I have recently sent my tier 1 extension application and also gave biometric 2 days back and now i have realized that I have done some blunder in my extension application.

In initial Tier 1 application I took points for Age as : 10 and in extension application I have by mistake mentioned as 20 .

Whereas with 10 also I am scoring 95 points ( + 20 for maintenance and English )

I think this is a serious mistake hence please advise what shall I do know , there may be chance that the case worker has not started the work on my application .

Please advise , I will take any steps tomorrow morning and will call customer care too.

Senior members plz advise

Thanks,
should not be a problem mate, they will allocate point as per the guidance rule and if you qualify enough points you will be granted a visa....i don't think they will reject on the basis of wrong points claimed.

mithai420

Post by mithai420 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Thanks , a bit relief but still under tension :)

any more replies from members will be a great help

Thanks

pkumar
Member of Standing

Post by pkumar » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm

There is no requirement to send point based assessment. They always do there own assessment ... so you are good!! .... if they take your assessment or do they there own you still meet the point system .. so just chill!

mithai420

Post by mithai420 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Thanks ,

By point based assessment do you mean the calculator part ? I made mistake in real application ? will that be a issue or they will be OK and treat that as 10 which was claimed in initial application.

In summary my worry is that answer will mismatch with initial application

INITIAL application , age =10 points.
Current selected = 20 points .

where as it should be 10.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Ajay

Venk_it

Post by Venk_it » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:19 pm

I dont think that should be an issue because your approval letter states what you have claimed for and what they have granted for. Be releived my friend, I am sure and pray that all will be fine with your application

mithai420

Post by mithai420 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Thanks dude !

I was thinking the same , whichever points they give either 20 or 10 , I am eligible by both .

should not be a issue. It's just they do not reject appliction due ti misleading information from my end.

Any advise

mithai420

Post by mithai420 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Please read the initial question of the thread you are referring as duplicate .