ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

batleykhan

Re: Salaam faz

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:31 pm

amson90 wrote:Salaam faz I'm sure they should really come within 28 days
By the way when did u apply and how long has it taken????
Its 3 months not 28 days. This is a fact no matter whatever someone else tells you :wink:

faz4
Newly Registered

Post by faz4 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:59 pm

thanks for the replies brothers

batley is it just 3 months can it be longer,

the visa says 27 months and doesnt say when you should travel by so im guessing you can travel anytime in the 27 months

faz
Last edited by faz4 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

batleykhan

Re: Changes to the spouse visa english test?

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:04 am

Visa321 wrote:I've heard that there are going to be some changes to the test from the 17th of July 2011. Does any one know what the changes will be and also is it true that if you have passed the test or pass it before the 17th of July then you need to submit your application before the 18th of July, otherwise you will have re-do the test.

Thanks
All that will change is the providers where you will have to take your English test. They are some new providers with whom YOU MUST take the new tests with.

Yes you are right if when you apply and your test was taken with an old provider, you will have to retake it with new provider again and pay for it again as well

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:06 pm

faz4 wrote:thanks for the replies brothers

the visa says 27 months and doesnt say when you should travel by so im guessing you can travel anytime in the 27 months

faz
CONGRATS

3 MONTHS - it used to be 28 days but has been extended to 3 months
12 + 12 = 24 months for your 2 years stay and the 3 months on top for flying out preparation etc. They know its not easy re-locate within 28 days so give you 3 months to spend with family, get stuff sorted etc
and come to UK.
Make sure you have TB test certificate if they check at immigration usually they don't but can however ask to check it.

All the best
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

K44MYY

Re: help please anyone....

Post by K44MYY » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:13 pm

[quote="mrsidrees"]

the receipt should have something like:

QML/123456/12345/1

and enter the date of birth and should work.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:45 pm

faz4 wrote:thanks for the replies brothers

faz
Yes you are right you can come anytime within the 27 months if you wish.

However it may cause you problems if you arrive more than 3 months after visa is issued.It will mean you have to apply for FLR to make up the 24 months you must stay in UK in order to qualify for ILR, which is the next stage of your right to stay in the UK permanently. It works out an extra £500 in fees as you will have to pay this for FLR before you pay a further £850 plus for ILR.

If you come within 3 months you will save yourself the £500 for FLR.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:35 pm

shadow..its not 3k...its only 3,000 ruppees lol...

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:43 pm

We got the below email saying.

Your appeal has been reviewed by Entry Clearance Manager in Islamabad visa section. He is satisfied to maintain the refusal decision. We will have no further updates for you regarding your case. You may send your enquiries to customer.service@tribunals.gsi.gov.uk

I have rang AIT up they said that the date they have is the 16th Aug,
so i still need to wait till then to get a court date is there any thing i can do to get it sooner.

akaamir

spouse visa for my husband

Post by akaamir » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 pm

is any one know what checks they do do they ring bank to check how much you have saving or very impotant question do they check credit history what if you dont pay up bills on tym.just want to knw.thanks
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

batleykhan

Re: spouse visa for my husband

Post by batleykhan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:56 pm

akaamir wrote:is any one know what checks they do do they ring bank to check how much you have saving or very impotant question do they check credit history what if you dont pay up bills on tym.just want to knw.thanks
They don't check with banks if you have provided bank statements with application. Secondly they don't carry check out credit history

faz4
Newly Registered

Post by faz4 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:06 pm

thanks for that batley and k4

khan786

Post by khan786 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:47 am

Yas2010 wrote:We got the below email saying.

Your appeal has been reviewed by Entry Clearance Manager in Islamabad visa section. He is satisfied to maintain the refusal decision. We will have no further updates for you regarding your case. You may send your enquiries to customer.service@tribunals.gsi.gov.uk

I have rang AIT up they said that the date they have is the 16th Aug,
so i still need to wait till then to get a court date is there any thing i can do to get it sooner.
Unfortunatly no, I have also been given court hearing date for 17th Aug will be going to solicitor tomorrow to gather information required ect.
Submitted on 5/10/10
Decision Refused 24/12/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Notice of Pending 7/02/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:47 am

@ Saeraj

Hi I faxed the number I had for Birmingham POU & they sent a letter to my home address stating that they can confirm that a determination was sent to Entry Clearance Officer in UK Visa on 10/6/11...............

They also gave me an email address to chase call letter which is as follows:

PublicVisaEnqs@fco.gov.uk

So this means that POU have done their bit, now its upto visa section to issue call letter am I right?

Ques for you......

The Visa section they are quoting in the letter, is it Abu Dhabi or Croydon? (my original app was refused by Croydon - dont know whether this will make a difference)

please advise

thanks

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Lol Naila, 3k as in 3,000 yes.

Guys this forum is no longer working on my pc. Am using idiot-phone's net to use it. Am sooo upset, resetted my router and googled up so much info but no avail. Even did a reset of the router. When connecting to router via wifi on idiot-phone this site don't work. So definitely a router blockage issue. Surely i ain't ip banned cause then website would have at least loaded. Arghhhh this is so stupid!

P.s props to those who use any site on their idiot-phone, not a nice experience lol. One can't even do the bhangra via idiot-phone hahahaha.

Whoaaaa the admin must be apple hater!! I did not call the i p h o ne idiot, it's all pre populated.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Lol Naila, 3k as in 3,000 yes.

Guys this forum is no longer working on my pc. Am using idiot-phone's net to use it. Am sooo upset, resetted my router and googled up so much info but no avail. Even did a reset of the router. When connecting to router via wifi on idiot-phone this site don't work. So definitely a router blockage issue. Surely i ain't ip banned cause then website would have at least loaded. Arghhhh this is so stupid!

P.s props to those who use any site on their idiot-phone, not a nice experience lol. One can't even do the bhangra via idiot-phone hahahaha.

Whoaaaa the admin must be apple hater!! I did not call the i p h o ne idiot, it's all pre populated.
@shadow then there might be some problem with your router/wi-fi. U need to reboot it or get it repaired. Well i do use this forum everytime through my i-ph i mean idiot-phone ;)) (hehe lolz btw u used a good alternative word);) but i don think so,it gives prob. U need to check ur router or server IP etc.. Well, i dont know much about these difficult kaamz :)

Best of Luck!!
Hope it works.. !

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:35 pm

has any1 taken part in the english test in PESHAWAR!!..PLZ PLZ PM ME!!!!!!!!!!..

ThankYou!!!!!...

xNAILAx

northern_lass
Newly Registered

Post by northern_lass » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:17 pm

CRT7 wrote:@ Saeraj

Hi I faxed the number I had for Birmingham POU & they sent a letter to my home address stating that they can confirm that a determination was sent to Entry Clearance Officer in UK Visa on 10/6/11...............

They also gave me an email address to chase call letter which is as follows:

PublicVisaEnqs@fco.gov.uk

So this means that POU have done their bit, now its upto visa section to issue call letter am I right?

Ques for you......

The Visa section they are quoting in the letter, is it Abu Dhabi or Croydon? (my original app was refused by Croydon - dont know whether this will make a difference)

please advise

thanks
Hi

I am in a similar position - waiting for call letter. Our appeal determination was received on 6/5/11. Could I ask what you included in your fax to Birmingham POU because I would like some info as to when the call letter is going to arrive.

Many thanks.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:05 pm

7 weeks gone
god knows how many left
inshallah will get sum good news in the next week or 2.

farzana_uk
Newly Registered

pls help with appeal.

Post by farzana_uk » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 pm

ive been reading these boards 4 ovr 6mnths, bt only jus creatd an account. My sisters husbands visa has been rejected, on the basis that the housing report was not acceptable, because it was written by a councillor and not an estate agent. The councillor has made reports for other ppl whose apps wer succesful. We need 2 appeal now.
My bro in law will be appealing from pakistan (mirpur)
How do we lodge our appeal? The form has been filled and housing report done. Just confused on how to put together the paperwork. Do we submit all the documents again? Or only the one we were refused on? And is there a charge for lodging an appeal? Or is it free. Pls help. Any info would be helpful. Jazak allah khair.

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Re: pls help with appeal.

Post by shahzad80 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:17 pm

How do we lodge our appeal? The form has been filled and housing report done. Just confused on how to put together the paperwork.
Notice of refusal+IAT2 Form+Grounds of Appeal+Evidence to address refusal grounds.
Do we submit all the documents again? Or only the one we were refused on?
No. The evidence which address refusal reasons i.e accommodation like house picture+Invitation letter+utility bills+Council tax bill+ownership of property+size of property.
And is there a charge for lodging an appeal? Or is it free. Pls help. Any info would be helpful. Jazak allah khair.
No it is free.

But from October 2011 there would be a fee.

Remember Court would send you a letter to send further evidence and witness statement later.Dont worry about send all evidence at this stage.You have a chance to submit more evidence.

Remember there is a 28 days time limit for appeal.

Shahzad

farzana_uk
Newly Registered

Post by farzana_uk » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Thank u for ur reply, it is a big help. I think We have everything we need now. We have sent the docs over 2 him. So he will be submitting his appeal as soon as he receives the docs, Inshallah by monday.

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:44 pm

Hey guys how is everyone? havent been on here for a while! Well we received our court hearing date last week for 12 august but then this tuesday my hubby got a call saying to re-submitt his passport and he got calling letter via email were so pleased this has happend, he is goign to islamabad to submitt it tomorow morning at 9am! :D does anyone know the current time its taking for passports to get stamped and sent back?
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

farzana_uk
Newly Registered

Post by farzana_uk » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 pm

just 1 more question, u mentioned the grounds of appeal, i thought that was covered in the appeal form, in the section were it asks u for the reasons we are appealing. Or do we have to submit another letter stating why we are appealing the decision.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Luckily I have PS3 and keyboard, lol using bro's virgin media connection now and typing this all via PS3 - how lame :P but I cannot resist staying away from this forum lmao! My O2 router definitely is giving me grief.

Congrats dilseabbassi, great news!! :D It can take 10 days the least, maybe more for you to get it back.

Btw an update, my wife submitted her passport today :D

Being charged to appeal, LOL that is utterly unfair!! A great way to rip people off and to rape their pockets for cash. Ok I get it that they wanna reduce immigration but at least do it in a way that isn't disrespectful to the system. ECO says no so appellants pay for the refusal, how pathetic. I hope it's just a consultation thingy and that it gets major heat and ultimately withdrawn.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:40 pm

farzana_uk wrote:Thank u for ur reply, it is a big help. I think We have everything we need now. We have sent the docs over 2 him. So he will be submitting his appeal as soon as he receives the docs, Inshallah by monday.
Can I ask why you are going to send the docs to Pakistan for your husband to lodge the appeal from Pakistan?.

The appeal will be lodged in one of two places, ie Croydon (the post that refused your hubby) or IAT in Loughbrough UK( the place who deals with appeals).

It will be easier and consume less time in you lodging it here from the UK. Remember you have 28 days to lodge it otherwise its to late.

You as the representative can do it on behalf of your husband. All you do is complete the IAT2 form, giving reasons as stated in above post and send it off. He does not need to sign it.

Remember his representative must be UK based so he/she can attend hearing here in UK to represent applicant