ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics Appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anil.patel112
Newly Registered

Biometrics Appointment

Post by anil.patel112 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:42 am

Hi there,
I have attendent the biometrics appointment for my tier 1 extension on 21st June which was at 10:00 am in liverpool. I received few emails from UKBA in morning at 9:30 for appintment confirmation which was fine. But I also received some emails in afternoon from noreply@ukba.gsi.gov.uk appointment confirmation even I have attend this 5 hours ago.

I just notice that many users in this fourms saying once they done the biometrics they wait for result but when I submit this they said its fine. Did not say anything wait outside for the result and we call you back for the result. Do you think I still need to wait for result even they did not say to me wait. I have notice that my users who done biometrics appointment in croydon they wait for the result.

Secondly, Did they keep the biometric letter? They just retrun me back with attached token number on the top. Is that my proof I have attend the biometrics?

That’s email format which I received from noreply@ukba.gsi.gov.uk.

Appointment confirmed

Booking Ref: XX-X-XXXXXX
Public Enquiry Office - Liverpool
Please arrive 30mins early

Please share you experience regarding biometric enrolment.
Thanks.

mithai420

Post by mithai420 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 am

dont worry about the same

I gave my biometric on 20th at 9:00am and I did receive reminders via sms till 1pm on same day , even after I completed and left Croydon office

anil.patel112
Newly Registered

Post by anil.patel112 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:52 am

Dear mithai, Thanks for your reply. Did they keep your biometrics letter? And did they said anything to you wait outside until we get the result. On of my friend said to me I should wait outside until they confirmed the result but she said to me that's fine. We finished.

mithai420

Post by mithai420 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 pm

see I reached there at 9:00
Biometric done by 9:20
ask to wait for some time
at 10:30 they called and said all OK , you may leave now.
They did not take biometric letter , it's with me

This is same process happened with one of my friend , actually they take the required reference number from letter , they wont need full letter.

Thanks

anil.patel112
Newly Registered

Post by anil.patel112 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:13 pm

That's fine. I think in Liverpool they donot said for wait. Once she finished as per my understanding she did not said to me wait. She said all done. Goodbye. Any idea why they request to wait. Wht they checked may be it was not required in my case.

mk357
Member of Standing

Post by mk357 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:13 pm

anil.patel112 wrote:That's fine. I think in Liverpool they donot said for wait. Once she finished as per my understanding she did not said to me wait. She said all done. Goodbye. Any idea why they request to wait. Wht they checked may be it was not required in my case.
We recently went through the same process. The guys said that he has to check the biometrics for any worse records which takes about 15-20 minutes and when all is OK they let you go.