ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to prove finance coming from internet activity?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BondFamily

How to prove finance coming from internet activity?

Post by BondFamily » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:03 am

I have posted this question before but no reply, I hope someone can help me out now my situation has changed slightly.

Basically, I plan to register as a sole trader in the UK and with the income I will be getting from the website I am associated with, I will be paying taxes and NIC's. These Tax payments, along with bank statements, will form part of my evidence of financial income for the Visa application process (my wife will be applying for ILE).

However, I can't imagine submitting some tax forms and bank statements as being sufficient evidence of income. Am I wrong? Should I be giving printouts or contact details of the site admin? What is the ECO looking for to be satisfied with my financial situation?

Thanks