ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Application Tier 2 and Accomodation Query - URGENT

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maya2812
Newly Registered

Dependent Application Tier 2 and Accomodation Query - URGENT

Post by maya2812 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Can someone help me with the following question. I am currently on a 3 year work permit (Tier 2 General) and will be applying for my daughter's dependent visa. She is less than 2 years old and was born here but is in Africa at the moment.

If i am living in a shared house. Would this affect my applictaion? Should i be living in my own flat which would be very expensive as i am a single mum.

Would appreciate any comments.

Thanks in advance

mt_dilber

Re: Dependent Application Tier 2 and Accomodation Query - UR

Post by mt_dilber » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:42 pm

maya2812 wrote:Can someone help me with the following question. I am currently on a 3 year work permit (Tier 2 General) and will be applying for my daughter's dependent visa. She is less than 2 years old and was born here but is in Africa at the moment.

If i am living in a shared house. Would this affect my applictaion? Should i be living in my own flat which would be very expensive as i am a single mum.

Would appreciate any comments.

Thanks in advance
shared accommodation may not be acceptable.but if u can find one bed flat which will be available after 2 months that will be better. you will just need a tenancy agreement with moving in date after 2 months,by paying just deposit, make a deal with landlord that if u change ur mind before moving in date, he/she can keep one week rent from deposit as penalty charge.

maya2812
Newly Registered

Post by maya2812 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 am

thanks for your reply. Do the UKBA accept tenancy agreements dated in the future?

mt_dilber

Post by mt_dilber » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:23 pm

maya2812 wrote:thanks for your reply. Do the UKBA accept tenancy agreements dated in the future?
yes, put the tenancy start date similar to what is intended date of travel.