ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

am in dillema guys pls help me

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dxbguy87
Newly Registered

am in dillema guys pls help me

Post by dxbguy87 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:59 pm

i had been refused for student visa on deception banned for 10 years before two years .
now i want to go to my cousin who is already settled in UK and want to apply for family visit visa.
Just want to know can i apply for it or no ?

your answer will b appriciated,
thanking you,
Irfan.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:02 pm

You will be refused under 320 7B for the duration of the ban period.

dxbguy87
Newly Registered

Post by dxbguy87 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:26 pm

but the refusal was stating that any future entry clearance applications will be automatically refused> while now i want to apply for family visit visa, i guess its different than entry clearance?
please reply

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:33 pm

dxbguy87 wrote:but the refusal was stating that any future entry clearance applications will be automatically refused> while now i want to apply for family visit visa, i guess its different than entry clearance?
please reply
You guess wrong. A visa is just a type of entry clearance.

See types of entry clearance

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:00 am

If it was really an accidental mistake, then there may be a chance.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

dxbguy87
Newly Registered

Post by dxbguy87 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 pm

vinny wrote:If it was really an accidental mistake, then there may be a chance.
yes it was a mistake or else why would have to lie ? there is no conclusion that i am giving my passport which has a refusal stamp and there is question
have you ever been refused entry in ANY ( this i thought there asking about UK ) ( just misunderstanding) country ? Including UK? i said no ( thinking there asking about UK ( as i was first time applying for UK )

i just want to get out of this . i have my cousin settled there and want to go to visit him on occasions .please help me to get rid of this problem.