ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Crucial question about bank statements

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zohairismail
Newly Registered

Crucial question about bank statements

Post by zohairismail » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:07 am

Guys, i planned to apply for my PBS TIER 4 visa later new week however there is one problem

I will be showing my account as proof of funds available to me but the problem is my dad made a transanction last week on the account and as the policy states i should have the required amount for consecutive 28 days.

Now here it goes: I always had twice the original amount that is required for my visa application to be successful. So this means even if my dad carried out the transaction it indirectly did not affect the amount that i need to show since i had way more than that.

Please advise me if i should go on and apply for the visa or wait for 28 days because no matter what there should not be any transanction i am confused on that...

Please reply asap

Regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:22 am

If you have at least the minimum required money during the entire 28-day consecutive period, then you should ne okay.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

zohairismail
Newly Registered

Post by zohairismail » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:55 am

thanks mate

looking forward for more people to advise on this

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:09 pm

you already got the response from the moderator so why not now go and apply for a visa?????

zohairismail
Newly Registered

Post by zohairismail » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 pm

As you guys advised i have applied and filed in my visa . The statement clearly showed no affect on the required money however their was a transaction shown. Hope it doesn't end up being a problem

:/