ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Presentation of documents for Unmarried Partners Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

barneycracker
Newly Registered

Presentation of documents for Unmarried Partners Visa

Post by barneycracker » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:00 pm

We are at the stage of applying for an Unmarried Partners Visa and wondred how best to present our documents. Is it better to seperate the official documentation from the personal eg..photos..email or present it altogether in chronological order.

Thanks in advance.

potcakes
Newly Registered

Post by potcakes » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:14 pm

We've started the same thing, when we did our Canadian one we seperated the official from the personal. Both sections were in cronological order. I dont see much posted about theunmarried spouse visa.

good luck

hels
Newly Registered

Post by hels » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:59 pm

hi, just wondering if you have managed to apply for the visa yet?

I'm planning to do so in the next few weeks and would love to know how you got on -
* did you apply in person
* what kind of evidence did you bring? I think I understand the proof or address stuff (multiple bills per month for 2 years for me and my partner) but do you also need photos, emails, etc to prove the relationship?

or does anyone else know??

thanks, and if you havent applied yet - good luck!