ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

in country apply, one question

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SGA
Newly Registered

in country apply, one question

Post by SGA » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:29 pm

hi, could anybody give me some advises about 200k money transfer during the application process, in other words, can I use this money to deal with my business during the process period? Thank you everyone.

SGA
Newly Registered

upup

Post by SGA » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:50 pm

please help me, anything could help. :lol:

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Where do you want to use the money? If the money is used to establish the business in UK. Then you have to give the proof of investment. Attach that proof of investment in business...like Chartered Accountants letter showing your investment and you can use that money. However, that must not be a year old investment...
The question is... to be or not to be....

SGA
Newly Registered

Post by SGA » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:01 am

zahid.ali.anwar wrote:Where do you want to use the money? If the money is used to establish the business in UK. Then you have to give the proof of investment. Attach that proof of investment in business...like Chartered Accountants letter showing your investment and you can use that money. However, that must not be a year old investment...
thank you for your answer, I am going to use this money to my business, because my business is running now, it need money to keep running.

then, i can use this money to my business. that help a lot.

Thank u