ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help me in migrating to any European country.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SDZ
Newly Registered

Please Help me in migrating to any European country.

Post by SDZ » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Respected Members,
Hi! It's my first ever post in this forum and I hope you will try to solve my problem. I live in South Asia. My age is 18 and currently graduated from High School. Due to my country conditions. I want to immigrate to any good country, where after my residency I can sponsor my parents and siblings or my siblings are sponsored by my parents but it takes short time not like 4-5 yrs. I have researched many countries(like USA, UK ,Singapore, Australia, NZ,etc.) for immigration but couldn't solve my problem. First of all I want to leave my country for Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting then after degree I want to work and sponsor my family. In short. I want to ask names of countries and procedure where I can get citizenship quickly (esp. english speaking countries) non- english speaking countries will also be considered. English is my second language so please ignore any mistake/s. Sorry for long post but please solve my problem.[/b]

SDZ
Newly Registered

Post by SDZ » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:37 am

Please anybody help me. I will be very thankful to you.

AxeZ

Post by AxeZ » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:50 pm

SDZ wrote:Please anybody help me. I will be very thankful to you.
I don't think it's that easy!

skyepark

Post by skyepark » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:30 pm

which country are you from? India then consider going to australia or singapore, focus on doing your degree for now and look for financial help, visas change all the time so will the condtions for being able to bring family over, its getting harder and harder to do so, no easy way out really, you'll have to prove good pay after a degree also. Try looking inside your country to see what help is available, you're young it shouldn't be all on you to look after your whole family, they should also be as proactive.

SDZ
Newly Registered

Post by SDZ » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:20 pm

skyepark wrote:which country are you from? India then consider going to australia or singapore, focus on doing your degree for now and look for financial help, visas change all the time so will the condtions for being able to bring family over, its getting harder and harder to do so, no easy way out really, you'll have to prove good pay after a degree also. Try looking inside your country to see what help is available, you're young it shouldn't be all on you to look after your whole family, they should also be as proactive.
Thanks for your reply. I am from Pakistan. I have searched about both countries but the problem is I can't sponsor my siblings in singapore and I can only sponsor my parents in australia when atleast half of my siblings are PR in australia. Due to my country situations I want my family to migrate to another country. I want to study my bachelor degree abroad in country where I can sponsor my parents and siblings after residency. Yeah I know it's hard but I will try my best. Could you please tell me the name of countries where I can sponsor my siblings and parents or my siblings are sponsored by my parents but this procedure takes short time.

skyepark

Post by skyepark » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:28 pm

You will have to do that research yourself, look at embassy websites that are in your country and neighbouring countries tbh it might bot be possible, why don't you goto India? There are possibilities and all will require hardwork from the whole of your family not just you. Visa' have very tight restrictions these days, money, qulifications, point systems, education and language requirements. Only when parents are over 65 then they become your dependents, again visit embassies and look at dependant/family visas. look at european countries also.

mastermind

Post by mastermind » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:22 pm

If you can put up with high taxation, consider Sweden, apparently it has a rather liberal immigration policy, especially for self-employed people:
http://www.migrationsverket.se/info/177_en.html

As to the language:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden#Language
In varying degrees, depending largely on frequency of interaction with English, a majority of Swedes, especially those born after World War II, understand and speak English due to trade links, the popularity of overseas travel, a strong Anglo-American influence and the tradition of subtitling rather than dubbing foreign television shows and films, and the relative similarity of the two languages which makes learning English easier. In a 2005 survey by Eurobarometer, 89% of Swedes aged above 15 reported the ability to speak English.
Also check out the table at the bottom-right of this page: http://www.mipex.eu/key-findings

hunjra
Ireland

Re: Please Help me in migrating to any European country.

Post by hunjra » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:21 pm

SDZ wrote:Respected Members,
Hi! It's my first ever post in this forum and I hope you will try to solve my problem. I live in South Asia. My age is 18 and currently graduated from High School. Due to my country conditions. I want to immigrate to any good country, where after my residency I can sponsor my parents and siblings or my siblings are sponsored by my parents but it takes short time not like 4-5 yrs. I have researched many countries(like USA, UK ,Singapore, Australia, NZ,etc.) for immigration but couldn't solve my problem. First of all I want to leave my country for Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting then after degree I want to work and sponsor my family. In short. I want to ask names of countries and procedure where I can get citizenship quickly (esp. english speaking countries) non- english speaking countries will also be considered. English is my second language so please ignore any mistake/s. Sorry for long post but please solve my problem.[/b]
you thinking it is very easy to do this :( it is hard dear .If in All Eu countries almost same law that you first have to study here 3 ,4 years after this if you will get digree atleast mater digree or more then maybe able to do job here .then if u will get good money then u will be able to invite ur parent for visit ...or live with u ....but if you will spent almost 5 years as worker then maybe u will be able aply for PRP or natioanlity .after this u can do want u want here.some counties not accounting study years and some counting half years .better you study there and get some higher education there then u can ur parent can come with u,becoz IN ALL countries need highly skill persons ... Australia is best but hard to get study visa i think but it depend on u ....
llll

SRAQAI

Post by SRAQAI » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:42 am

What I dont really understand, is that Pakistan and a lot of these country's people are so patriotic, they vote the most inadequete people to govern their country, they burn flags of western countries, yet happily take their 'development aid', whilst spreading anti western propaganda and then they want to bring their whole family here! As my husband is Pakistani - I have come across manyvpeople like this, who are complete hypocrites. If the country wasn't in the state that it is in - i would probably have moved there myself and saved the hassle of trying to bring my husband over. Why not stay in your country and help to develop it, make it prosperous, contribute to it. India is a good example. Indians have been directly involved, thru the love of their country, in building their country's economy. If you lot actually use your brains and not vote in dimwats into your government and actually work for the good of your country and its people, you wouldnt need to leave.