ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OUT OF TURN PEO TIER -1 G APPOINTMENT (URGENT)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

your_param
Newly Registered

OUT OF TURN PEO TIER -1 G APPOINTMENT (URGENT)

Post by your_param » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:25 pm

friends,
I wish to apply for my tier-1 extension, my visa expires on 18th july. planning to apply thru PEO. My challenge is that dates are not available online. I am told agents have available slots with them.

i am aware this is a selfhelp, knowledge forum, still will request you to fwd contact details of any agent that might help my case.

Thanks a ton in advance

mtuckersa
Member of Standing

Re: OUT OF TURN PEO TIER -1 G APPOINTMENT (URGENT)

Post by mtuckersa » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:38 pm

your_param wrote:friends,
I wish to apply for my tier-1 extension, my visa expires on 18th july. planning to apply thru PEO. My challenge is that dates are not available online. I am told agents have available slots with them.

i am aware this is a selfhelp, knowledge forum, still will request you to fwd contact details of any agent that might help my case.

Thanks a ton in advance
sent you a PM
Keep it simple!