ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paying visa fees (PEO)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Paying visa fees (PEO)

Post by tulipz » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Hi All,
Can we pay the fees using a 'VISA' debit card (PEOP appointment) ? I dont see this type of card listed in payment methods.

My husband and I both have visa debit cards so I am wondering how to may the payment. Can we take cash?

I'm paying for a visa so they must accept VISA card...shouldnt they? :lol:

-Tulipz

t0mmy

Post by t0mmy » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Tulipz,
I have recently paid with a natwest visa debit card in PEO. They had to phone my bank for the authorization.So its allowed.
AND cash is not allowed mode of payment anymore.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Paying by debit card is acceptable mode of payment at PEO. So there shouldn't be any problem with the payment. Just make sure about few things. Before you are going for your appointment, inform your bank that there is going to a big transaction from your account and they should allow this. mentioniong the amount will be more beneficial. Last but not least must have funds in your account for the debit card to work. :wink:

Best of Luck for your future...I will pray for your success.
The question is... to be or not to be....

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by tulipz » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:53 am

Thank you very much t0mmy and zahid.ali.anwar.