ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need Urgent Help As I donot Know what to do.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fadijamshaid88
Newly Registered

I need Urgent Help As I donot Know what to do.

Post by fadijamshaid88 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:10 pm

hi there i have a question my husband is paksitani national and he is UNO employee in Austria we been married for three years and we have a son of 2 years old i lived with my husband in austria for sometime and he played on me and sent me back to pakistan in 2009 when my baby was born that go to pakistan as his family would love to see the new born baby .i came back to pakistan and after 2 years he sent me my divorce papers that he is going to start his new life soon and he doesnt love me anymore and he wants to divorce me .Well Fair enough i accepted the divorce I have his depandant visa and my baby as he was born there he has his Austrian resident card .My husband he is not willing to pay towards my child and it was my mistake that i came back to pakistan by coming into his stories i am really not happy here and i want to go back to austria as u have a valid visa and i want to take divorce in austrian court i cannot travel as my passport is in custody of my father in law and my mother in law and their attitude is very harsh with me they are not giving my passport so that i can go to austria with my baby as i have valid visa and take this into court and accept divorce.I am in real need of help if you can help me to solve all these problems and will Solvit be able to help me in thisss situation ? If i can talk to them to resolve this matter to get my baby paid after divorce from his father ?

Yasser::Norske

Post by Yasser::Norske » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi! Awful story, this really gives negative thoughts of Pakistanis - If you are Austrian Citizen, contact Austrian Embassy.

cruzez

Post by cruzez » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Thats very bad....

Well in worse case you can apply for new passport and get ur austrian visa stamped on it.

Its just the case that you lost your passport while in Pakistan. There is no reason why u cant get another passport and visa. You can go back and take him to court.

Good luck

fadijamshaid88
Newly Registered

Post by fadijamshaid88 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:45 am

cruzez wrote:Thats very bad....

Well in worse case you can apply for new passport and get ur austrian visa stamped on it.

Its just the case that you lost your passport while in Pakistan. There is no reason why u cant get another passport and visa. You can go back and take him to court.

Good luck

Welll Passport Office in pakistan will ask alot of stupid questions can austrian embassy help me or Solvit as my real brother is in Uk can he call Solvit and call them on my behalf so they can chase my husband through AUSTRIAN Embassy i have his address and i knw where he works and his exact address ,.But the problem is i really need to teach my husband a lesson by flying to austria and to take away my all rights which i deserve on behalf of my kid and can i report it in writing to austrian embassy in writting aswell ?

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:58 am

fadijamshaid88,

What is your citizenship?
What sort of visa do you have for Austria?
Your children are with you now in Pakistan?

fadijamshaid88
Newly Registered

Post by fadijamshaid88 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:38 am

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:fadijamshaid88,

What is your citizenship?
What sort of visa do you have for Austria?
Your children are with you now in Pakistan?
My citizenship is pakistani and Me and My Son have his dependant catogeroy visa and yes my kid is with me in pakistan.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:14 pm

A couple more questions:

(1) Can you get back your passport? Can you go to court or to the police in Pakistan to quickly force your inlaws to return your passport? It is clearly not their property.

(2) What is it you really want to go to Austria for? To live there? To embarrass your husband? To deal with legal issues in person?

(3) Is the divorce in Austria? Is it already finalized?

(4) Do you have a lawyer in Austria?

Godott

Re: I need Urgent Help As I donot Know what to do.

Post by Godott » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:32 pm

fadijamshaid88 wrote:hi there i have a question my husband is paksitani national and he is UNO employee in Austria we been married for three years and we have a son of 2 years old i lived with my husband in austria for sometime and he played on me and sent me back to pakistan in 2009 when my baby was born that go to pakistan as his family would love to see the new born baby .i came back to pakistan and after 2 years he sent me my divorce papers that he is going to start his new life soon and he doesnt love me anymore and he wants to divorce me .Well Fair enough i accepted the divorce I have his depandant visa and my baby as he was born there he has his Austrian resident card .My husband he is not willing to pay towards my child and it was my mistake that i came back to pakistan by coming into his stories i am really not happy here and i want to go back to austria as u have a valid visa and i want to take divorce in austrian court i cannot travel as my passport is in custody of my father in law and my mother in law and their attitude is very harsh with me they are not giving my passport so that i can go to austria with my baby as i have valid visa and take this into court and accept divorce.I am in real need of help if you can help me to solve all these problems and will Solvit be able to help me in thisss situation ? If i can talk to them to resolve this matter to get my baby paid after divorce from his father ?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=81191
I thought for one moment you said your ''wife'' is from Hungary? who is wife here to whom? Untangle yourself, please, if you want a real help. x
... Theatre of Absurdity..

fadijamshaid88
Newly Registered

Post by fadijamshaid88 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:48 am

Godott wrote:
fadijamshaid88 wrote:hi there i have a question my husband is paksitani national and he is UNO employee in Austria we been married for three years and we have a son of 2 years old i lived with my husband in austria for sometime and he played on me and sent me back to pakistan in 2009 when my baby was born that go to pakistan as his family would love to see the new born baby .i came back to pakistan and after 2 years he sent me my divorce papers that he is going to start his new life soon and he doesnt love me anymore and he wants to divorce me .Well Fair enough i accepted the divorce I have his depandant visa and my baby as he was born there he has his Austrian resident card .My husband he is not willing to pay towards my child and it was my mistake that i came back to pakistan by coming into his stories i am really not happy here and i want to go back to austria as u have a valid visa and i want to take divorce in austrian court i cannot travel as my passport is in custody of my father in law and my mother in law and their attitude is very harsh with me they are not giving my passport so that i can go to austria with my baby as i have valid visa and take this into court and accept divorce.I am in real need of help if you can help me to solve all these problems and will Solvit be able to help me in thisss situation ? If i can talk to them to resolve this matter to get my baby paid after divorce from his father ?
Sorry for this My cousin she is using it from pakistan and she is using my username donot worry :)
Thanks For Your patience .
I thought for one moment you said your ''wife'' is from Hungary? who is wife here to whom? Untangle yourself, please, if you want a real help. x

Godott

Post by Godott » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:56 am

fadijamshaid88 wrote:
Godott wrote:
Sorry for this My cousin she is using it from pakistan and she is using my username donot worry :)
Thanks For Your patience .
Ooopss, I thought it was your ''wife'' from Pakistan! Better cousin than a wife, isn't it?!? :wink:
... Theatre of Absurdity..

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:29 am

Ask your "cousin in Pakistan" to register and create her own ID.

If asking a query on behalf of someone, just state so ... simple.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!