ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

McCARTHY APPLICATION.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abelicon
Newly Registered

McCARTHY APPLICATION.

Post by abelicon » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi everyone.I like to know how HO is reacting to the macarthy ruling.I did not find any mention of it on their website.Have they started implementing this ruling, if so any idea when it took effect.Is there any chance of an application sent on 8/6/11 pulling through.Thanks guys for the great job you are doing
Last edited by abelicon on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tanic
Newly Registered

Post by Tanic » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:09 pm

That is the magic question - i know that a few weeks back it said on UKBA website that they were considering the Judgements. The new EEA2 form now asks the question 'is British Citizenship held'.

We applied 8th March & hope that McCarthy doesnt have a negative effect on our application.

abelicon
Newly Registered

Post by abelicon » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:45 pm

I was going through the website.It says new application forms to be used from 20/06/11.That might be the starting date for implementing the ruling.Anyone with better information please do not hesitate to post it.