ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Caseworker Called, still decision pending

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ayazahmed

Caseworker Called, still decision pending

Post by ayazahmed » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:13 am

Hi Guys,

If you can comment on what to do in the below mentioned situation,

Applied for Tier1 extension 04th April 2011
Application Received at ukba 05th April
Biometric given at 26th April

I received a call from Caseworker on 25th May 2011 and he asked about calculation of my salary and i replied to him. He told me that i 'll get my decision in 1 week. (i.e. 1st June)
Today its 10th June and i havent received my passport.
I had enclosed the royalmail next day deliver envelope for returning of the documents and according to the website the envelope has not reached the royalmail office yet.

Now, I am in a dilemma i.e. either

1) If the caseworker has sent the documents through ordinary mail instead of my royalmail envelope and the envelope has been lost.
OR
2) Caseworker was lieing and my case went for further investigation.

how can i eliminate the first option ? Is there a way to find out that if they have given a decision on my application or if any one has been given a biometric card?

Also, After how much time ukba immigration website will be able to give the status of my application ? 12 or 14 weeks?

thnx

Ayaz

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:48 pm

If you sent prepaid envelope then 90% are the chances that that enveloped will be used.

Caseworkers do not need to lie. Only circumstances change with time. And he may have notice something in your case to investigate or do inquiries.

But highest the probability is that caseworker may be little bit slow. You should wait for another 10 days and your envelope will be with you hopefully.

hum2917
Newly Registered

waiting time

Post by hum2917 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:06 am

I have a call from my caseworker for additional documents for my accounts, 3 weeks ago and I have provided the additional documents and they have received the documents on 2nd of June 2011.
My question is how long do I have to wait from here.

My case details are as follows
Initial application on 1st of March 2011
Biometrics 14th April 2011
Received al call from caseworker on 28th May 2011 for additional documents
Posted on 1st of June 2011 and checked with royal mail and documents received next day at 1300hrs.
Its over 2 weeks now.
I am getting worried now?
Did any member have similar situation.
Few of my mates have the same problem but they recived within 2 weeks.
I have 3 dependents also
Advice would be help ful

ayazahmed

Post by ayazahmed » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi All,

Just want to say thanks to all the members who helped in making my application a success

Application Date = 04th April
Visa Approval Date = 09th Jun