ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:41 pm

@-Shadow: With the visa spree of March-April applicants and an impressive success rate sans appeal masha Allah, I got bit hyper and overactive with visa projection dates and travelling plans. Your post was a good reality bite for me. Back to post Aug 23 plans :) on a lighter side, they could stamp vignettes on passports like post office clerks clearing hundreds in minutes :) @-FaithHill: I applied from Islamabad on 26th May 2011. Would stop counting working days and actual days from now on else this excitement would turn into paranoid.... Wishing you and all the applicants best. Fi aman Allah.

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:51 pm

sorry to ask again just wondering what im doing wrong with this tracking thing, is theere any other number that i should be putting in? it worked last time when we originaly applied...but now it just keeps saying please enter the application refrence number??
calling letter 21/06/2011
forwarded to brittish embessy 27/06/11
Under process at BHC 11/07/11

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 pm

The new tracking times for the month of May have been published @ UKBA official website: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/processingtimes. For perusal and information, please.

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 pm

its not the tracking times im after, its the thing where u put in ur ref number and it tells u weather its been processed or not ect..:-)

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:58 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:sorry to ask again just wondering what im doing wrong with this tracking thing, is theere any other number that i should be putting in? it worked last time when we originaly applied...but now it just keeps saying please enter the application refrence number??
. The tracking number is like ISL/ddmmyy/123456/1 where ddmmyy is the date when application was submitted at vac. For vac other than isl it would be LHE,KHI,MIR for Lahore, Karachi and Mirpur VACs respectively. Hope it helps.

dilseabbassi

Post by dilseabbassi » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 pm

ahhh so the one ive been putting in that started with GRY is the wrong one? i see now lol silly me, ill have to get the other number off hubby ( blame him lol ) thanks for the info :-)

farzana_uk
Newly Registered

Post by farzana_uk » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:30 pm

jus a quick question,
Wen u submit your appeal, do u get a new reference number to check the status of your appeal online? Or do we use the same one we used when applying for the visa??

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:30 pm

dilseabbassi wrote:thanks, i got that one but it dont work? the ref i got stats with GRY-PK-****** ect..
lol :P

Mine starts with ISAR/..........

So yours would perhaps start off with ISAR and then forward slash (/) followed by 6 digits, another forward slash, 6 digits and then forward slash and then 1 digit. For example:

ISAR/123456/123456/4

^^^^ That is the info you are after. So ask him for the line that starts off with ISAR or anything else and then has the 6,6,1 digits. GRY is something else.

Oh I didn't realise the first 6 digits are the date you submitted your passport. So yours would start off like ISAR/270611/........

Farzana_uk, when you submit an appeal you get NO reference number whatsoever. There is NO tracking facility in regards to an appeal. Tracking will be provided for ONLY the 2 following scenario's:

1. You make an initial visa application
OR
2. You are re-submitting your passport along with a call letter (for applicants who have had their refusals overturned or appeals allowed).
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 am

saeraj wrote:@agraceofman

i called gerrys today to ask them abt the new status update. the guy told me that ur pp must be in the cue for priniting the stamp on it.

i also asked that some one i know has submitted on the same date and got the same updates as i did. is it bcaz u send the pre-written txts on specific days after submitting the docs? he replied NO, it could be a coincidence.

he also told me that the next update could be, "ready to collect" or it could be "sent to AC (application centre)" n then "ready to collect".

i asked him about the average time to get back the pp after submitting the call letter. he told me, it could take a month on average.

i ll inform u too if i ll get any update.

best of luck
thats awesome just hope will be week or 10 days and if its go for printing then must be some good news best of luck to you too

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:06 am

farzana_uk wrote:jus a quick question,
Wen u submit your appeal, do u get a new reference number to check the status of your appeal online? Or do we use the same one we used when applying for the visa??
You don't get the tracking on line service when you appeal against a refusal and lodge an appeal. Its a matter of waiting now.....can take up to 6 months.

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:25 am

I'm having the same problem with the Tracking system. I enter the ISL/*****/***** ref but it's not working.

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:20 am

5KHAN5 wrote:I'm having the same problem with the Tracking system. I enter the ISL/*****/***** ref but it's not working.
it must be like this
ISL/123456/123456/1 and then date of birth as your passport

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:41 am

anyone chasing up call letter following allowed appeal

If your case is dealt with by Birmingham Presenting Officers Unit then contact details as follows:

POU Birmingham
Chadwick House
2nd Floor
Blenheim Court
Warwick Road
Solihull
B91 2AA
Tel 0121 700 1616
Fax 0121 700 1696

also email @ POUBirmingham.ECOAllowedDets@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk
& Linda.Robinson@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk

As you know we received call letter yesterday, but I thought I would post the above details for anyone who wants to confirm whether allowed determination is sent to Abu Dhabi in order for call letter to be issued.

These details were impossible to find - I have had responses from Birmingham POU now - but obviosuly I dont need to chase anymore

Please note these are details for Birmingham area only.

Hope this helps

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:29 pm

UKVA4 wrote:@-Shadow: With the visa spree of March-April applicants and an impressive success rate sans appeal masha Allah, I got bit hyper and overactive with visa projection dates and travelling plans. Your post was a good reality bite for me. Back to post Aug 23 plans :) on a lighter side, they could stamp vignettes on passports like post office clerks clearing hundreds in minutes :) @-FaithHill: I applied from Islamabad on 26th May 2011. Would stop counting working days and actual days from now on else this excitement would turn into paranoid.... Wishing you and all the applicants best. Fi aman Allah.
Hi Everyone! WoooHooo!
It is to inform all of you that i've been granted Visa today. ALLHAM DUL ILLAH. My WISHES N SINCERE prayers are with all those who're waiting for their visa. Pls be patient, n have faith inALLAH SWT. He knows. And leave everything upto Him , to decide. InshAllh you all will hear the Good News quite soon.
Best of Luck UKVA4 and everybody else!!!!

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Hey FaithHill, congratulations! very happy for you :)

When was the visa stamped?

Me and okara87 are next in line to hear some news inshallah.

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

[quote="Missy_22"]Hey FaithHill, congratulations! very happy for you :)

When was the visa stamped?

Me and okara87 are next in line to hear some news inshallah.[/quot

im also waiting for my hubby's visa inshallah some time this o next week we will have some response.
very happy for those who's visas have been granted
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

@FaithHill

Conratulations FaithHill and prayers for the rest.

akaamir

spouse visa----one question

Post by akaamir » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:31 pm

my husband call and said that his sim has gone blocked and he's got new number.he had telenor sim the compney acutley blocking some sims,i really dont know what reason but then he rang the compney and said that please wait one or two more week because he gave that number on Visa applicatoin form.we dont know where to stand NOW NEXT week hope inshallah we will get some respons but dont know how GERY will be able to contact my husband please anyone know how to informe them his new telephone number please help.
thanks in advace
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:47 pm

YES I logged in. Thanks for the help.

It says VISA under process at BHC 06/13/2011. Why are they writing the date like the Americans, Weird.
But glad I've managed to log in.

Congrats Faithhill :)

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa FaithHill, that was MEGA FAST! No ready for collection info just straight up wham jam visa stamped! wow awesomeeeeeeeee!!!! Congrats :D
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:13 pm

5KHAN5 wrote:YES I logged in. Thanks for the help.

It says VISA under process at BHC 06/13/2011. Why are they writing the date like the Americans, Weird.
But glad I've managed to log in.

Congrats Faithhill :)
LOL, bcaz Gerrys is subsidary of FedEx and FedEx is "American"

nazema

Post by nazema » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:16 pm

Congrats FaithHill - I am so happy for you.

Pray for us!

saeraj

Re: spouse visa----one question

Post by saeraj » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:17 pm

akaamir wrote:my husband call and said that his sim has gone blocked and he's got new number.he had telenor sim the compney acutley blocking some sims,i really dont know what reason but then he rang the compney and said that please wait one or two more week because he gave that number on Visa applicatoin form.we dont know where to stand NOW NEXT week hope inshallah we will get some respons but dont know how GERY will be able to contact my husband please anyone know how to informe them his new telephone number please help.
thanks in advace
u should call Gerrys and give them the new number.
there is nothing to worry abt, it happens.

muj1

Post by muj1 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:06 pm

@Shadow - Yes settling in well, a little homesick understandably but getting used to the smaller hosues and lack of open space. My counter was to go to the local park, cheered her up :D

Congrats FaithHill! Patience is indeed a virtue!

Good luck to those waiting!

Muj

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:24 pm

muj1 wrote:@Shadow - Yes settling in well, a little homesick understandably but getting used to the smaller hosues and lack of open space. My counter was to go to the local park, cheered her up :D

Congrats FaithHill! Patience is indeed a virtue!

Good luck to those waiting!

Muj
aww that's so sweet. congratulations and good luck for the future :)