ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension : immigration history

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vish76
Newly Registered

Tier 1 extension : immigration history

Post by vish76 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:55 pm

I am applying for extension of Tier 1 for myself and dependent. on Page 14 of the application it is required to mention immigration history.
I and dependent first came in UK on work permit and my wife had old name ( before marraige ) on the work permit visa but Tier 1 dependent visa has after marraige name.
I am now in confusion which visa number to enter against pt D5 on page 14 of dependent Tier 1 extension form.

Any quick help on this is much appreciated.

akash08

Re: Tier 1 extension : immigration history

Post by akash08 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:33 am

vish76 wrote:I am applying for extension of Tier 1 for myself and dependent. on Page 14 of the application it is required to mention immigration history.
I and dependent first came in UK on work permit and my wife had old name ( before marraige ) on the work permit visa but Tier 1 dependent visa has after marraige name.
I am now in confusion which visa number to enter against pt D5 on page 14 of dependent Tier 1 extension form.

Any quick help on this is much appreciated.
write the first ever visa number. Trust me - none reads that column - absolutely unimportant.. Do not take any tension..

nswapnil
Newly Registered

Post by nswapnil » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:29 am

Enter WorkPermit details.