ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my dad has passed away

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shiro96
Newly Registered

my dad has passed away

Post by shiro96 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:00 am

My dad was a student and my mum and I were student dependent. My dad has passed away in April. I have to remain in the UK in order to finish my GCSEs. How can i apply for visa to remain in the UK? Is there is any possibility for that?

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: my dad has passed away

Post by nionlight » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:15 am

shiro96 wrote:My dad was a student and my mum and I were student dependent. My dad has passed away in April. I have to remain in the UK in order to finish my GCSEs. How can i apply for visa to remain in the UK? Is there is any possibility for that?
I am sorry to hear for your loss. I hope you will cope with it soon. I am sure some one experienced will come up with a solution. keep your hope up. God bless you..

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:42 am

How long have you been in the UK?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

samkma
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by samkma » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Shiro96
I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. Hang in there. Time heals and memories are forever
Please let us know how long have been in UK?
Your age?
“Impossible is just an opinion.”
.......Paulo Coelho

shiro96
Newly Registered

Post by shiro96 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:42 am

i was born on the 25th of march 1996
i came here on the 23rd of feb 2009
thank you guys :)