ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Baby is due of PSW dependent...

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nix8
Newly Registered
England

Baby is due of PSW dependent...

Post by nix8 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:09 pm

Hello Everyone,

My baby is due end of this year and i just wanted to know how i can apply from Uk for my baby. How long it take and what is the prodedure please.

Also, if you can tell me that will my baby get the british passport or will the baby get the same nationality as mine.

I'm on PSW dependent visa and nationality is Pakistani.

I will appreciate all your replies.

Thanks in advance

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:57 pm

If not traveling, then baby doesn't need to maka an application for leave to remain. Else, see also guidance for PBS dependants.

Baby is not British if neither parent is British nor settled.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

csanish
Newly Registered

Post by csanish » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:56 pm

you will have to get a passport for the child from pakistan embassy here, and child doesnt need a separate visa, child can stay here till your visa expires and also travel out from here without visa; however child will need separate visa when they reneter UK.