ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

yellow form query

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

biggerjosh

yellow form query

Post by biggerjosh » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:38 pm

recently i took oath and i got the signature of the judge but as i was going through the yellow form i noticed that there's no seal is this the normal way they do or they missed on mine thanks ur response will be highly appreciated thanks

dublintogalway

Re: yellow form query

Post by dublintogalway » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:20 pm

biggerjosh wrote:recently i took oath and i got the signature of the judge but as i was going through the yellow form i noticed that there's no seal is this the normal way they do or they missed on mine thanks ur response will be highly appreciated thanks
Hi,
You need to get this yellow form stamped from Court before taking the oath and then it needs to be signed by you and judge.
In my case, firstly it was stamped for me in the court and then this form was taken by clerk and then it was handed down to me for taking oath and followed by sign from me and judge.I also had to submit the copy of yellow form in the court after taking oath for their personal records.
I guess, you can go to court again and get it stamped, and state that you forgot to take stamp on it before oath.

dublinlad

Re: yellow form query

Post by dublinlad » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:28 pm

none of these happen with my yellow form..clerk ask me to do the oath in front of the judge, once I finish the oath clerk ask me to sign the form and judge signed..bottom of the yellow form clerk hand written oath taken on so and so court and dated..that's it ..no copies nothing asked for personal filing..form sent out to INIS on 21st june..