ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa FaithHill, that was MEGA FAST! No ready for collection info just straight up wham jam visa stamped! wow awesomeeeeeeeee!!!! Congrats :D
Hehehe actually the status changed this morning. Surprisingly tho. And went in the next hour to collect it. Was Quite nervous actually, thats why thought that i'll update u all, later ,when m with the visa (granted) lolz ;)
THANK u so much alllll of you for being so supportive n this forum being so helpful :D.
@Missy_22 & @Okara87 , dont worry at all. Ur turn is the next now , n u'll be hearing something soon. Tom or next week. :)) best of luck Shadow n all!

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:08 pm

akaamir wrote:
Missy_22 wrote:Hey FaithHill, congratulations! very happy for you :)

When was the visa stamped?

Me and okara87 are next in line to hear some news inshallah.[/quot

im also waiting for my hubby's visa inshallah some time this o next week we will have some response.
very happy for those who's visas have been granted
The visa has been stamped since 24th of this mOnth. Thank uuuu :D

amson90
Newly Registered

Congrats

Post by amson90 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:32 pm

salaams faithHill im soo soo happy for you. mashallah vry god news for you. it all paid off in the end. remember us in your prayers inshallah. you must be buzzing as they say...
inshallah many happy days ahead for you. ameen
CONGRATS ....

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:56 pm

@-FAITHHILL: heartiest congratulations. its an awesome news masha Allah... wishing u and ur soul mate all the best :)...

-now being a bit selfish: so its crunch time for the May applicants now. ;P
remember in prayers. kind regards. fi aman Allah

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:23 pm

UKVA4 wrote:@-FAITHHILL: heartiest congratulations. its an awesome news masha Allah... wishing u and ur soul mate all the best :)...

Thank you amson for the sweet wishes. and UkVA4 , inshAllah ur time is also not so far. July has just started, now think of Aug being your mOnth :) INSHALLAHH!

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Is there any body who applied in April 2011 for spouse visa? Just want to know about the updates from him. I applied on 14th April 2011 but still waiting for the reply or decision from british embassy. 11 weeks have gone passed and i am still in dark. Anybody there who applied on almost same date. Kindly let me know thanks.

akaamir

spouse

Post by akaamir » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:36 pm

everyday_4_u wrote:Is there any body who applied in April 2011 for spouse visa? Just want to know about the updates from him. I applied on 14th April 2011 but still waiting for the reply or decision from british embassy. 11 weeks have gone passed and i am still in dark. Anybody there who applied on almost same date. Kindly let me know thanks.

yes myhusband in same bout just applied 2 days before you still wait no updates or nothing. status shows always same.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 pm

FaithHill wrote:
UKVA4 wrote:@-FAITHHILL: heartiest congratulations. its an awesome news masha Allah... wishing u and ur soul mate all the best :)...

Thank you amson for the sweet wishes. and UkVA4 , inshAllah ur time is also not so far. July has just started, now think of Aug being your mOnth :) INSHALLAHH!
. Awwww thank u so much :) kind regards and wishing you both all the best... This forum has been tremendous place to interact with such nice and sincere people. Jazak Allah hu kheir

amson90
Newly Registered

Happy Happy Happy For FaithHill

Post by amson90 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:43 pm

just wanted to ask are all documents submitted returned if visa is granted??? FaithHill now you have got yours there is hope for us.im a may applicant so about 1 month to get to the 12 weeks target inshallah.... just make dua for us and include us in your prayers inshallah..............
im soo happy for you i cant stop telling everyone at home!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

everyday_4_u

Re: spouse

Post by everyday_4_u » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:47 pm

@aakram::: Thanks for replying back. At the time of applying Spouse Visa on 14th April 2011 from LHE. I did not get SMS alert facility and now i am regreting. I should have gotten that facility that time. I am fully in dark. I can only track my application through website which always says FORWARD TO ISLAMABAD OC ON 14th April 2011. IS anybody got visa who applied nearly same date?
akaamir wrote:
everyday_4_u wrote:Is there any body who applied in April 2011 for spouse visa? Just want to know about the updates from him. I applied on 14th April 2011 but still waiting for the reply or decision from british embassy. 11 weeks have gone passed and i am still in dark. Anybody there who applied on almost same date. Kindly let me know thanks.

yes myhusband in same bout just applied 2 days before you still wait no updates or nothing. status shows always same.

amson90
Newly Registered

for you all

Post by amson90 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:10 pm

salaam guys i just read this quote and all of you came to mind .

â

okara87

Post by okara87 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:16 pm

FaithHill wrote:
akaamir wrote:

im also waiting for my hubby's visa inshallah some time this o next week we will have some response.

That is great news was smiling when I read your news. I know the remaining april applicants do not have much longer to wait. Brace yourself missy_22 and others :)

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Yeah, my husband submitted his papers on 15th of April in Mirpur, which VAC did you submit yours at?

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm

okara87 wrote:
FaithHill wrote:
akaamir wrote:

That is great news was smiling when I read your news. I know the remaining april applicants do not have much longer to wait. Brace yourself missy_22 and others :)
inshallah we will get a response soon :)

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Hi @amson n @ okara 87 thanks alot n be hopeful. Now i realize,i'd been so upset for no use. Yeah april applicants, should be on high alert now ;)
Yes @ amson they return you all the documents which are in a parcel that you yourself have to tear open.
And yes to all of you:
You're all included in my prayers. May ALLAH Bless you all! Will be glad tp help you thru any question you have.

wassap

Post by wassap » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:49 am

Congrats faithill,truly great news! Im in the may group.im currently in pak til mid july, hopefully wifey will be on the same plane bk lol!

I know I know, im dreamin, n im prepared for the nxt 6 months of pain!!!

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:15 am

@FaithHill, congratulation i am so happy for you

and best of luck all other including me :D

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:16 am

wassap wrote:Congrats faithill,truly great news! Im in the may group.im currently in pak til mid july, hopefully wifey will be on the same plane bk lol!

I know I know, im dreamin, n im prepared for the nxt 6 months of pain!!!
Ty @wassap & @ agraceofman. InshALLAH i hope so u both will be flying together. :)

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:37 am

@ Missy_22:::: The papers were submitted from Lahore. Interview was done on 26th May but still waiting as 12th week has started. I hope something will come up with in this week or following week. Kindly update us in case of any news. Thanks.
Missy_22 wrote:
Yeah, my husband submitted his papers on 15th of April in Mirpur, which VAC did you submit yours at?

everyday_4_u

Re: spouse

Post by everyday_4_u » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:45 am

@ akaamir::: you applied two days before me and please note that your interview was also done two days before me, exactly same time following sequence and standard. I applied on 14th April and interview was on 26th May. You applied 12th April and your interview was 24th May. So there are chances something is going to come up within this week or following week for both of us, may be i get response right after two days of yours. Finger crossed and please update me just incase of any news. Thanks.
akaamir wrote:

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:02 pm

got a question 4 all
i just been reading the posts of last year for this month july, and have noticed that there was a big delay in processing visa's, anyone know why, why were applications made from may 2010 till September 2010 taking so much time to receive their visa's?????????????????????
most people were getting a reply bk in 15 weeks

ali sher

Test Centre in Peshawar

Post by ali sher » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Salam all

A friend of mine is looking for English Language Test Centre in Peshawar or close to Peshawar, please help, thanks.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:42 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:got a question 4 all
i just been reading the posts of last year for this month july, and have noticed that there was a big delay in processing visa's, anyone know why, why were applications made from may 2010 till September 2010 taking so much time to receive their visa's?????????????????????
Blame the huge backlog of applications during that time. Plus the English test requirement made more applications come through so that people who would have difficulty passing the requirement rushed their applications just to ensure they get there before the requirement was enforced.

After about Oct 25, applications started to speed up because Islamabad was given some of the workload so some applications were decided in Islamabad or something like that - this went on for about 2 months or so until the backlog was all cleared out.

Rest assured what happened last year was for a reason (English test requirement) so don't anticipate for this year to be the same :P.

ali sher, ask ur friend to wait until 15 July or whatever the date is for the test centres list to be updated. If he takes the test before that date there is a small risk of him having to re-do it in case that centre doesn't make it to the list of approved centres. So if he can wait till AFTER 15 July then at least he'll be sure that the centre he will take it in is an approved centre and that his test certificate will be valid for the forseeable future.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:got a question 4 all
Blame the huge backlog of applications during that time. Plus the English test requirement made more applications come through so that people who would have difficulty passing the requirement rushed their applications just to ensure they get there before the requirement was enforced.

After about Oct 25, applications started to speed up because Islamabad was given some of the workload so some applications were decided in Islamabad or something like that - this went on for about 2 months or so until the backlog was all cleared out.

Rest assured what happened last year was for a reason (English test requirement) so don't anticipate for this year to be the same :P.
i have a feeling that it might be the same as last year.
one reason is that all the a1 centers in ajk are closing.
the other is that their is an update on the abu dhabi bhc website:

22 June 2011: High volume of applications at the visa application centres in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The Visa Section in Abu Dhabi is currently experiencing a high volume of applications which staff are working hard to resolve. We are still able to meet our customer service standard of processing 90 per cent of visa applications within 15 working days but you may have to wait longer than normal for the return of your decision. To help us to continue to offer a good level of customer service at this time, please submit your visa application well in advance of your travel date and avoid phoning the visa section for updates unless there is a medical or other compassionate reason for travelling. You may track the progress of your application using the link on the left hand side of this page. We apologise for any inconvenience[/color] caused. [/size]

I know it does not mention settlement but i think will have a knock on effect

Like u said all applications are being sent to uae or islamabad and islamabad is processing applications. so this might mean 12 weeks becomes 13 - 14 or even for some lucky people 15. :x
I have found out that my application is being processed in islamabad, are applications in islamabad processed quicker or slower.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Wow that's an unfortunate situation....

Applications if processed in Islamabad are faster - much faster than those slow coaches in UAE!

I dunno what an a1 centre is and what ajk is but surely it doesn't match up to the fear of having to meet an English test requirement - which came up last year. It doesn't get any bigger than that. So am sure it won't be as lengthy as it was last year, inshallah it'll be alright :).
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.