ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubt - ILR category

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

comp
Newly Registered

Doubt - ILR category

Post by comp » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:30 pm

Hi mods,

Really excited to discover this forum, never knew it existed, a big THANKS to all who contribute to this and provide answers to novice ppl like me.

my query is, I complete 5 years of stay in the UK next month and want to apply for ILR, I initially entered via work permit valid for 5 years, took a Tier 1 in 2008 and am still working for the same company who sponsored the WP.

What category should I apply in? WP or Tier 1(general) ? on the section 10 of the STE(O) for.

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: Doubt - ILR category

Post by mk357 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:25 pm

comp wrote:Hi mods,

Really excited to discover this forum, never knew it existed, a big THANKS to all who contribute to this and provide answers to novice ppl like me.

my query is, I complete 5 years of stay in the UK next month and want to apply for ILR, I initially entered via work permit valid for 5 years, took a Tier 1 in 2008 and am still working for the same company who sponsored the WP.

What category should I apply in? WP or Tier 1(general) ? on the section 10 of the STE(O) for.
Tier 1 (G).

comp
Newly Registered

Post by comp » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:17 am

Thanks a lot.