ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed for applying Psw

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sakib2000
United Kingdom

Help needed for applying Psw

Post by sakib2000 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Hi everyone
I will be greatfull to you guys if u give the advice for applying Psw in country or out of country for one of my friend.
He passed his MBA recently.just got the confirmation from university passed successfully.he did the MBA under college.when he applied for Psw latter college refused to give the latter because he missed three dissertation classes.his visa is running out end of this month.my question is

can he apply for Psw from back home without college latter by using certificate and mark sheet from university.

Pls help my friend

[/list]
Md

ddb
United Kingdom

Re: Help needed for applying Psw

Post by ddb » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:30 pm

sakib2000 wrote:He passed his MBA recently.just got the confirmation from university passed successfully.he did the MBA under college.when he applied for Psw latter college refused to give the latter because he missed three dissertation classes.his visa is running out end of this month.
If he receives his original certificate before his visa expires then he can still apply in-country.
Read Par. 62, pg. 14-15 of the policy guidance
sakib2000 wrote:my question is can he apply for Psw from back home without college latter by using certificate and mark sheet from university.
As long as he's received his original certificate, yes he can (before Apr 2012).
Last edited by ddb on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Help needed for applying Psw

Post by Greenie » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:46 pm

ddb wrote:
sakib2000 wrote:He passed his MBA recently.just got the confirmation from university passed successfully.he did the MBA under college.when he applied for Psw latter college refused to give the latter because he missed three dissertation classes.his visa is running out end of this month.
If he receives his certificate before his visa expires then he can still apply in-country.
sakib2000 wrote:my question is can he apply for Psw from back home without college latter by using certificate and mark sheet from university.
As long as he's received his original certificate, yes he can (before Apr 2012).
The answer is no he won't be awarded the points for his qualification if he does not provide the letter from his institution in line with the policy guidance. Don't quite understand colleges justification for not providing letter if he has been awarded his degree. Suggest he complains to college.