ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help - Tier 1 General Decision pending for 13 weeks

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RoopK
Newly Registered

Please help - Tier 1 General Decision pending for 13 weeks

Post by RoopK » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:47 am

Hi Everyone,

I have applied for Tier 1 General on 21 March 2011 at the Cardiff PEO. Our case is pending for decision from UKBA since 87 days.

I am currently in UK on Tier 2 ICT and has done a supplementary job (not exceeding 20 hrs/week). I have submitted all supporting documents as required.

UKBA has requested for a clarification to the employer of the supplementary job on 20 May 2011. The response was sent to UKBA on 25 May 2011. After 1 week, I contacted the Enquiry centre and they have informed me that the status of the application will be available for them only after 14 weeks. As per their advise, I have sent a fax requesting to expedite the case. But no response till now.

Could anyone of you be kind enough to tell me the next steps and time lines that the application would be decided ?.

Many Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
RoopK

achellap

Post by achellap » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 pm

the next step would be to speak to your local MP , they will then enquire this on your behalf

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:12 pm

There is nothing much you can do about it. Experience tells that UKBA will take their time in deciding the case. But there is no harm in keep sending them letters to speed up the process.

imzi
Newly Registered

Post by imzi » Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi RoopK,
I am also facing same situation.. I have applied on 21 March. My salary n job was verified on 12 of May after that no response fom UKBA.. can you please give me fax number or email address of UKBA where I can contact or email them about my case progress.

avi123
Newly Registered

Post by avi123 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:05 am

Hello everyone,

Well i am in the same position almost. I applied for Tier 1 on 3rd March and didn't hear any thing from UKBA for almost 3 months. Meanwhile my employer got a C.O.S for Tier 2 after 6th April and were happy to sponsor me.

As my visa was expiring on 12th August, i decided to withdraw my Tier 1 application on 26th May. Its been 15 working days since then and i still haven't received my documents from them.

What is the best way to expedite the withdrawal? Is there any fax number where we can send our request again? Moreover, i have put in second request yesterday and the Home office person said that it should take another 5 working days after that.

Is there any one in this forum who have experienced the same before?

I hope we all get the things we want to achieve, it is frustrating that even a withdrawal could take so long from UKBA, forget about the application in the first place.

Thanks

RoopK
Newly Registered

Re: Please help - Tier 1 General Decision pending for 13 wee

Post by RoopK » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:34 pm

RoopK wrote:Hi Everyone,

I have applied for Tier 1 General on 21 March 2011 at the Cardiff PEO. Our case is pending for decision from UKBA since 87 days.

I am currently in UK on Tier 2 ICT and has done a supplementary job (not exceeding 20 hrs/week). I have submitted all supporting documents as required.

UKBA has requested for a clarification to the employer of the supplementary job on 20 May 2011. The response was sent to UKBA on 25 May 2011. After 1 week, I contacted the Enquiry centre and they have informed me that the status of the application will be available for them only after 14 weeks. As per their advise, I have sent a fax requesting to expedite the case. But no response till now.

Could anyone of you be kind enough to tell me the next steps and time lines that the application would be decided ?.

Many Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
RoopK
Dear Members,

Could anyone of you please help me here ?.

Best Regards,
RoopK

smk2011
Newly Registered

Post by smk2011 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Hi RoopK,

I am almost in the same case. I have applied on 28th March. Biometrics done on 18th, since I am self employed my client got verification on 1 June.. Still nothing heard from them..

Now waiting to take a decision to withdraw my case.. :(

Avi123,

Did u get ur docs back? How long does it take, what is the procedure.

-SMK

avi123
Newly Registered

Post by avi123 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Yes got my documents back on 21st June, i literally had to keep calling them, had sent them a fax as well. It took almost a month. All the best.

smk2011
Newly Registered

Post by smk2011 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:12 pm

Thanks Avi for your quick reply.

Can you please share the fax number?

novice123
Newly Registered

Post by novice123 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:34 am

Many Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
RoopK

I have the same case I applied via post for myself & my family ( wife and son) on 4th April , biometrics done on 27th April at CARDIFF PEO. I sent several mails to ukba enquiry and also fax on a number provided in one of the post. Finally I got a reply on 23rd June as

"Dear Mr XXXX

Your biometrics have been taken and recorded and you application is
progressing as normal.

Many thanks"

Can anyone please suggest me what should i do next ??? I know we need to wait 14 weeks after biometrics but apart from that if any suggestion then its really appreciable.

Many Thanks

novice123
Newly Registered

Post by novice123 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:38 pm

novice123 wrote:

Many Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
RoopK

I have the same case I applied via post for myself & my family ( wife and son) on 4th April , biometrics done on 27th April at CARDIFF PEO. I sent several mails to ukba enquiry and also fax on a number provided in one of the post. Finally I got a reply on 23rd June as

"Dear Mr XXXX

Your biometrics have been taken and recorded and you application is
progressing as normal.

Many thanks"

Can anyone please suggest me what should i do next ??? I know we need to wait 14 weeks after biometrics but apart from that if any suggestion then its really appreciable.

Many Thanks
Hello All,
I am waiting for your advice.Please help me out

Many Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Be patient.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!