ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fqvision

Spouse Visa

Post by fqvision » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:45 pm

I am on Tier 4 Student Visa.

i got married with British, what kind of document i need to apply for marriage visa,

and i have IELTS 5.0 bands but in june 2009, does it valid for my this application,

thankx

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:41 pm

See also Guidance.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:29 pm

IELTS is only valid for 2 years the one you have is now expired you will have to take a new test but you could chose an Elementary English test on speaking and listening only from the list approved by UKBA

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Have you perhaps completed a bachelors degree?

You need to apply using flr(m) which tells you what documents are required. In addition to that list, you should supply evidence that you've been attending all of your classes and progressing on your course. Your department can assist you with this.