ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO on Monday..pl check my documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

PEO on Monday..pl check my documents

Post by tulipz » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Dear all,
We have our PEO appointment on Monday. With all the last minute problems we've been facin g in the last week, I managed to gather just enough payslips to progress with my application. Those who are curious, link to my problems. http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=81090

Here is the summary of my application. May I request seniors to please go through it and give your opinion. Sushdmehta appreciate your feedback on this please.

Main applicant = my husband. Dependents = me and 2yr old child
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date of initial application: Aug-2008

POints claimed = 20
Evidence = Passport

Education: Bachelors degree
Points claimed = 30
Evidence = none (already submitted with the initial application)

Earnings: £27000 (period Nov'10 to May'11... Getting rid of previous deputation payslips to avoid confusion)
Points claimed = 25
Evidence= 7 months Payslips (stamped and signed by the employer
12 months Bank statements (stamped and signed by the bank)

UK experience = 5 points
Evidence = all £27000 earned in UK

Maintenance funds:
Required min balance = £800 + £533 + £533 = £1866
Min balance maintained from 01-Mar to 23rd June = £2566
Evidence: same as salary evidence + bank letter confirming min balance

Dependents: Me and Daughter
Evidence: Passports
Marriage certificate and baby's birth certificate submitted along with original application

Final checklist:
3 passports
3 application forms
7 Payslips
12 months bank statements
Bank letter (for maintenance funds)
Photos (taken last week)
Utility bill (in both our names - to prove we are living together)

Taking degree certificate, marriage certificate and baby's birth certificate along with all photocopies -just in case.
Informed my bank to expect debit card payment (for visa fee)

My questions:
1. Is it okay to progress with 7 months salary slips? Will they ask for other salary slips?

1a) One of the payslips had to be corrected. So the employer gave it on a plain paper - but signed and stamped it. Can this be a problem?? All other payslips are online payslips - with company logo (stamped and signed too)

2. Do I need to take a letter from the employer to claim 5 points for UK experience? £27000 was clearly earned in the UK ..isnt this sufficient?

3. Do I need to take 12 months bank statements or is it okay to take 7 months statements

4. Please let me know if I missed something

5. Can someone please explain PEO procedure? Anything specific that I should be aware of?

Thank you.

chandnip

Post by chandnip » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:18 pm

finall you have taken the best decision.
your points are more than enough.

answers to your question.
1. 7 months signed & stamped payslip is fine. correction should not have any problem if signed and stamped.

2. letter from emp is not required for UK exp. ( you get 5 points if uk gross earning is more than £16000).

3. 7 months bank statement is enough, they need it to coroborate your earnings as in payslip. and maintenance fund requirement is 3 months.

4. All checklist looks ok.

5. search other post for POE experince.

Note:even our situation is same as your, and our appontment is next week.

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by tulipz » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Thank you Chandnip.
1. 7 months signed & stamped payslip is fine. correction should not have any problem if signed and stamped.
They issued a new payslip. But this on plain paper. They signed and stamped it. All other payslips are online payslip printouts (but they have company logo. Signed and stamped too) . Hope this is okay.

One more question:

£800+£533+£533 (Main+dep1+dep2)

Did I understand the maintainace fund requirement correctly? Main applicant has been in the UK since June 2009 (apart from 2 visits to India - not more than 2 weeks each)

chandnip

Post by chandnip » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:28 am

tulipz wrote:

One more question:

£800+£533+£533 (Main+dep1+dep2)

Did I understand the maintainace fund requirement correctly? Main applicant has been in the UK since June 2009 (apart from 2 visits to India - not more than 2 weeks each)
Logo is not mandator in payslip, however is your changed payslip same in all other aspects to your online payslip. Does it show gross/ deductions / tax/ni /net clearly. you could have taken an employer letter to supoort this.

yes, your understanding of Maintenance fund is still correct as per new gudance applicable from 4th-July.

Please note there is a change in dependent guidance note for application made on or after 4th-July-2011
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... licy11.pdf

I have not read that yet, but would advise you to read, as our application date is 4th-july.

Maintenance fund requirement.
43. member of the Tier 1 Migrant must have £533 to support himself/herself.
For example, the Tier 1 Migrant has been in the UK for 6 months and is making an application 44. at the same time as his/her spouse and two children. He/she must show that he/she has £1600 for his spouse and a further £1600 for each child, in addition to £800 required for his/her own support. In total the family will require evidence that they hold £5600 in available funds (£1600 x 3 = £4800 + £800).
If the same Tier 1 Migrant and his family had been present in the UK for two years, they would 45. require evidence that they held £2399 (£533 x 3 = £1599 + £800) in available funds.

cgohil

Post by cgohil » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm

HI Tulip.

do u require to carry photo as well....

R u applying in Croydon?

I have an appointment on 26th july so pls share your experience.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:15 pm

tulipz wrote:Dear friends,
Last 2 weeks were very stressful for me. I'd like to express my heartfelt gratitude to this forum and to those who took time to help me out.

Our extension applications were approved today at croydon PEO.

Main applicant, 2 dependents

Appt time 8:15am. We reached there at about 745am. After security checks, paid our fees ( visa debit card). Within 15-20mins we were called for biometrics. After this we waited for over 2 hrs to see the caseworker. She was a very nice lady. She took the originals, verified and returned them immediately. She asked us to return after 1 hr. We had lunch and came back, our application was already approved and passports were ready for collection.

On the whole, it was a smooth experience except for the 2 hr wait.

-tulips
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

cgohil

Post by cgohil » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 pm

thanks sush,

do we need to carry photos as well along with application.

also can u let me know what needs to be checked for point no D5.

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by tulipz » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Yes you need to take photos(2) with u . Refer to ukba photograph guidance

cgohil

Post by cgohil » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:27 pm

tulipz wrote:Yes you need to take photos(2) with u . Refer to ukba photograph guidance
can u pls help me with.

what needs to be checked for point no D5/D6 in PBS main and dependent application form.....

amitlsbu123

Post by amitlsbu123 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:30 pm

tulipz wrote:Yes you need to take photos(2) with u . Refer to ukba photograph guidance
can you tell us from when your new visa starts ? Is it from the day of expiry or day when you had an appointment booked.