ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wage splips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vbellino

Wage splips

Post by vbellino » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:05 am

Hi All,

I live in Brazil and here the official wage splits format does not contain a signature or company stamp and I don't think they are in a company headpaper. In fact, they are printed in a folded and sealed up paper, showing externally the company name, its official registry number and address (only street and number), and internally all employee and earnings details, such as gross profit, taxes, net profit, position and deparmament. I'm afraid this would not be valid as according to the guides they are neither really "printed in headed paper" nor "stamped and signed".

Can anybody help me here please? Am I wrong when I think that even though there is the company name and address (not complete), it is not a A4 headed paper, with stamp and full address information and therefore it would not be accepted? The paper when folded measures about an A5 paper size, it is very standard here for wage splits, printed in a dot matrix printer (large scale).

Regarding income tax return to support the wage splits, I was hired by this company this year, and here the declaration is done yearly, only in the beginning of the following year, therefore I don't have it yet. What I could use is another montly tax, an ensurance that companies have to pay here so that in case you are fired you have a certain balance before you find another job. I can get an official print of the montly deposits on my governament account for this tax. Does anybody think they would accept that as an additional supporting document?

Thanks and regards,

Vinicius

Rogerio

Post by Rogerio » Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:51 pm

Vinicius,

I am sure that both your wage slips and income tax return will be acceptable.

Rogerio