ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Partners Achievement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

romanov74
Newly Registered

Partners Achievement

Post by romanov74 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:13 pm

Hello Mates,
I wish to claim points for the above subject.I have as evidence
1.Spouse's Degree,Masters original certs
2.Original marriage cert dated 3 yrs old attested by notary in india.
3.Spouse's original Work reference letter.

I do not have any documents addressed jointly except an FD account and life insurance certificates (nominee -> spouse) in India.

Where i live ,(Gulf),i cannot provide proof for the list of other evidences viz.gas bills,council tax etc since they are not applicable here.

Can i submit a translated version of tenancy agreement,Electricity statements ,telephone bills ,health cards (no documents) attested by indian embassy.Since we moved to a new house i have above documents only for this year and all are addressed to me.

[b]My wife is here under my sponsorship for residence permit and its mentioned in the permit which is stamped on her passport,will this be considered as evidence also.

Or will it suffice if i attach a notarised copy of my sons passport which was issued in India (Can there be a bigger proof than this?) and in which is mentioned the parents name[/b]

In order to keep the evidence as few as possible,Can you from your experience pls shortlist the key ones from above .Do we need to provide only those evidence thats listed in the section?

Pls reply

Best Regards