ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fz158

Post by fz158 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:09 pm

CRT7 wrote:my tracking status has changed to 'app forwarded to islamabad OC on 7/4/11'

my appeal experts, what does this mean

thanks
CRT7,

I asked the same questions last week on here and was kindly informed that it means your application has been forwarded to Abu Dhabi now. It takes a couple of days to reach there. and then the wait is for them to re-review your applcation and then stamp passport.

There is I think now 5 of us including yourself who are at this stage at present and just waiting for our passports to come back with a stamp in it.

Inshallaha soon.

Zaki

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Inshallah

thanks for ur response

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
saeraj wrote:@shadow n agraceofman

thanks for the info mates. would keep in mind and would keep the certificate in handcarry :D
The instructions also indicate that TB Certificate must be carried in handbag. Can't remember where the instructions are but maybe they are on the ukba website or ukvac website.

I would recommend you get her a new TB certificate, yes i know it's a pain but the experience of having to be examined upon arrival isn't an experience welcomed by any person. When you go to a new country for the first time the last thing you need is to have ANY further checks/examinations.
A valid TB Certificate is a key to a happy journey and happy journey results in a better transition from Pak to UK :D. Besides, wouldn't you want her to come out from the arrivals exit thingy same time as the rest of the passengers? It's a lot better than being in a nerve wracking state and wondering what will happen. It wasn't a nice experience for all involved when my cousin's wife was being examined, I was at airport too and it was annoying waiting for more than an hour.

Hold up, did u just submit a near expiring TB certificate with the passport?????? :shock:
shadow bro, its not my wife who has to goto UK, its me.
she lives in plymouth n i asked her, dont bother to recieve me at airport, i would manage myself as its about 4-5 hours travel on national express.
i wanna c her fresh :wink: when i d meet her.
when i first time went to UK on student visa back in 2005, TB test wasnt compulsory n they got it at heathrow, so i ve an idea that it could take more thn an hour :?
btw my tb cert is expiring on 22nd aug. i HOPE n PRAY that i get the stamped pp in days, but since i recieved my call letter in 19 weeks, m very much scared!!!
pray for me friends.

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:20 pm

CRT7 wrote:my tracking status has changed to 'app forwarded to islamabad OC on 7/4/11'

my appeal experts, what does this mean

thanks
and in few days u gonna get the update, "your app is sent to embassy for processing" then after abt 14 days u submitted the pp, u gets the update, "your app is under process at BHC"

nobody (among us who has resubmitted the pp) has yet recieved the updates after this. me n agraceofman are first in cue, pray for us :)

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Jumping the gun a bit are we Zaki :P

CRT7, that status means it is being forwarded to BHC in Islamabad and then your next status (which is what Zaki is talking about) is going to be "Your visa application has been forwarded to the Embassy for processing" and THAT status means it is forwarded to Abu Dhabi.

After that there is one more status before it goes to Ready for collection status (I think, the discussion was done on this some pages back of this thread).

Oh alright saeraj then that's a different story :P, Inshallah 22 Aug is plenty of time so u'll receive it inshallah this month. Call letter takes time but passport being returned takes much less time than that.

P.S. Zaki, my prediction tells me tomorrow our status will change to under process at BHC, inshallah.

Hey fellow appellants who re-submitted their passports, I have updated the Appeals tab and included re-submissions data in there for your ease of reference, if any data is incorrect please do correct me by letting me know, thanks.
Last edited by Shadow86 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

fz158

Post by fz158 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:28 pm

Shadow86 wrote:Jumping the gun a bit are we Zaki :P

CRT7, that status means it is being forwarded to BHC in Islamabad and then your next status (which is what Zaki is talking about) is going to be "Your visa application has been forwarded to the Embassy for processing" and THAT status means it is forwarded to Abu Dhabi.

After that there is one more status before it goes to Ready for collection status (I think, the discussion was done on this some pages back of this thread).

Oh alright saeraj then that's a different story :P, Inshallah 22 Aug is plenty of time so u'll receive it inshallah this month. Call letter takes time but passport being returned takes much less time than that.

P.S. Zaki, my prediction tells me tomorrow our status will change to under process at BHC, inshallah.
Inshallaha bro,

i want my wife with me before ramadan inshallaha as it would be heartbreaking if we was also spending that apart. Hopefully Allaha will let us all spend this auspicious month with our loved ones, ameen.

Zaki

okara87

Post by okara87 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Missy_22 wrote:
smalik87 wrote:salaam peeps
hope all are good and well. 2morow my hubby is on the 8th week and inshallah looking for a positive response soon was looking on the sheet islamabad take average 9 to 10 weeks :wink: so lets seeeeee

and for those who are waiting this week and next week inshallah all will go well and good luck.

how is everyone feeling???

im nervous excited and in waitin mode which im used to aug 2nd my end of 12 weeks.

praying for all.

take care xxx
Hi smalik87,

This is my 12th week, I’m hoping to hear something by Friday, and time is going sooo slow :? .

I’m feeling sacred, nervous and excited lol .

You’ve still got a couple of weeks left if it takes the standard 12 weeks, be patient and inshallah you will get good news soon 8) .

Good luck to you and everybody who is waiting :)

In the same boat as you missy_22. although technically our 60 working days will be up next friday. i have also noticed that a lot of the applicants have been receiving thier ready to collect passport updates during the later half of the week?

FaithHill

Post by FaithHill » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Hello everyOne!
Best of luck to all those who are still waiting..
Pls dont forget to pray, and remember Allah during this time..

:)

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:22 pm

what i could understand abt the updates is different.
first update:sent to bhc for processing
second update:sent to OC (overseas consulate)
third update: sent to embassy for processing
forth update: under process at bhc

embassy and bhc are one and the same, i.e., islamabad embassy/british high comm. Islamabad. whereas OC i.e., overseas consulate is the abu dhabi visa section.

interpretation:
1st: gerrys sends docs to islamabad bhc, where they "keep" them.
2nd: then the visa section abudhabi confirms the call letter is valid and make necessary checks i.e., the circumstances of the candidate are same.
3rd: docs goes to the relavent deptt, probably printing deptt or AC i.e., application centre (they doesnt say it is "under"process)
4th: passport goes in cue for printing

what do u ppl think? could i b right??

UKVA4

Post by UKVA4 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 pm

everyday_4_u wrote:My 12th Week has started and going to end within next 3 days. My spouse Interview took place 6 weeks ago and i was hoping to get quick response but unfortunately still waiting for the outcome. I do not have any idea where my application is being processed in Islamabad or Abu Dhabi? As i have seen couple of guies discussing on where the applications are being processed but not sure where i stand. It is really a painful wait and i am in dark, do not know what to do? I phoned up Gerry's but they say that they can not give information and contact me once passport arrive to them. Anybody has got any idea what should i do? How can i track my application? Any BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION e-mail address or contact number??? Please let me know thanks.
@Smalik87:: I wish you very best luck i hope you get with in couple of weeks.

hope all are good and well. 2morow my hubby is on the 8th week and inshallah looking for a positive response soon was looking on the sheet islamabad take average 9 to 10 weeks :wink: so lets seeeeee

and for those who are waiting this week and next week inshallah all will go well and good luck.

im nervous excited and in waitin mode which im used to aug 2nd my end of 12 weeks.

praying for all.

take care xxx
Assalam o Alikum. Were u called for an interview at BHC Islamabad? If u dont mind sharing kindly give us details about that as I have read that an interview can be conducted at BHC and secondly if were u thoroughly examined and papers were cross checked at interview? All the best dear. regards

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:28 pm

@shadow plz include me in the spreadsheet probably someone could get help out of it,

initial app: 04april10
refused: 25may10
doc recieved: 02june10
appeal: june10
appeal won: 02february11
call letter rec: 14june11
resubmitted docs: 15june11

thnx

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:47 pm

saeraj wrote:@shadow plz include me in the spreadsheet probably someone could get help out of it,

thnx
I have added those details in the Appeals tab, there are some blanks which I couldn't work out such as what date u received confirmation from AIT, deadline given to ECO by AIT, etc.

amson90
Newly Registered

Post by amson90 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Faithhill how are you??? When is your husband coming over??
Please make dua for us as time is getting closer and frustrating is starting to
Kick in now.....

Missy_22

Post by Missy_22 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 pm

okara87 wrote:
In the same boat as you missy_22. although technically our 60 working days will be up next friday. I have also noticed that a lot of the applicants have been receiving thier ready to collect passport updates during the later half of the week?
Yeah 60 days are over next week but I like to think that we will receive an update by the end of this week 8) but I should stop dreaming and wait until next week.

I have also noticed that people are receiving their updates later on in the week, maybe we will hear something Thursday/Friday (inshallah)

Please let us know when your status changes :)

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:00 am

saeraj wrote:@shadow plz include me in the spreadsheet probably someone could get help out of it,

thnx
that such a long time, what was the reason of rejection if you dont mind, mine was totally stupid they say my wife is older than me and i didnt submit her passport copy but i submitted her passport copy they just lazy to check file properly

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:12 am

@agraceofman
they refused as i didnt submit my wife's payslips.
she was on a new job and instead of payslips we provided a letter from the company.
now i think we should had wait for atleast 3 months.
the other reason was accomodation but that wasnt really an issue.
then
the call letter came after 19 weeks :evil: but the good thing is, my wife visited me twice in this time :roll:

@shadow
recieved confirmation from AIFT in July
and deadline given to ECO: 15th Nov 10
thanx buddy for adding me in there.

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:19 am

@agraceofman

any hope to get the update this week????
m dying to hear something good!!
best of luck

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 am

thanks for all ur replies guys.............im confused!!!! but i will take it one updated status at a time, lol

So whos expecting the 1st response??

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:47 am

@UKVA4:::: My spouse interview was done in UK over phone may be from Islamabad because a pakistani girl took interview. Anyone who applied in middle of April waiting for the outcome? Please share me. Thanks.
UKVA4 wrote:
everyday_4_u wrote:My 12th Week has started and going to end within next 3 days. My spouse Interview took place 6 weeks ago and i was hoping to get quick response but unfortunately still waiting for the outcome. I do not have any idea where my application is being processed in Islamabad or Abu Dhabi? As i have seen couple of guies discussing on where the applications are being processed but not sure where i stand. It is really a painful wait and i am in dark, do not know what to do? I phoned up Gerry's but they say that they can not give information and contact me once passport arrive to them. Anybody has got any idea what should i do? How can i track my application? Any BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION e-mail address or contact number??? Please let me know thanks.
@Smalik87:: I wish you very best luck i hope you get with in couple of weeks.

praying for all.

take care xxx
Assalam o Alikum. Were u called for an interview at BHC Islamabad? If u dont mind sharing kindly give us details about that as I have read that an interview can be conducted at BHC and secondly if were u thoroughly examined and papers were cross checked at interview? All the best dear. regards

akaamir

hi guys

Post by akaamir » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:22 am

any news or updates. just confuse since 28/04/2011 my application with british high commission my status never change,looks like they havent process my case,my status never change it been a month like that.
any idea WHY????????...
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

fz158

UPDATE

Post by fz158 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:01 am

My fellow appelants I have an update,

got email confirmation from women in Home office who was dealing with my complaint that Entry Clearance Manager has issued visa :-)

Passport is due to be posted back out to Pakistan today and then hopefully by end of this week or beggining of next week should be able to collect inshallaha as long as Gerrys dont mess us about.

Inshallaha all my fellow appelants will be in same batch as my wifes if not sooner, ameen.

Zaki

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:08 am

fz158

wicked news!! Mashallah

glad they're pulling their finger out now!!

ur right the rest of the appeal peeps are prob in the same batch!!! means all ur lots partners can fly here 2getha, lol..............Inshallah

KKK047
Newly Registered

need information

Post by KKK047 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Is there anyone who applied for EEA FAMILY permit in may 2011?

I would like to know a bit about EEA FP if anyone have real knowledge about that i mean if u r confirmed about that( that might be Batley khan i guess). u also might know that there is no requirement for maintenance in eea fp but still we have to go through this,so i attached 3 months wages slips of my wife in which two months are part time job and one month is full time (which is the latest one and its going on) my wife (sponser) have 2500GPB in her account in which 1000GBP and another 1000GBP is been added in between 1 week time period,by the time i got the statement.that might seem to be scarying me about my case,so anyone here who really know about this can let me know that hw far it can be a trouble?

Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Regards

Yas2010

Re: UPDATE

Post by Yas2010 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 pm

What did u compaint about?
fz158 wrote:My fellow appelants I have an update,

got email confirmation from women in Home office who was dealing with my complaint that Entry Clearance Manager has issued visa :-)

Passport is due to be posted back out to Pakistan today and then hopefully by end of this week or beggining of next week should be able to collect inshallaha as long as Gerrys dont mess us about.

Inshallaha all my fellow appelants will be in same batch as my wifes if not sooner, ameen.

Zaki

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:54 pm

Dang! a complaint and the service becomes faster lol. Hope mine got the visa also but the status still reads forwarded to embassy for processing :shock:. Looks like my prediction didn't work out :P

No probs saeraj :) hopefully after my absence (temporary) people who apply in future will be able to benefit from the spreadsheet's data.

Hopefully it can be safe to assume that agraceofman and saeraj's passports are back and that Gerry's just need to inform them this week that it is ready for collection, inshallah.
akaamir wrote:any news or updates. just confuse since 28/04/2011 my application with british high commission my status never change,looks like they havent process my case,my status never change it been a month like that.
any idea WHY????????...
I've added your details in the spreadsheet, did u submit your application in Islamabad?

As for the update, "Visa application is under process at the British High Commission" will stay there until your application is ready for collection. This does NOT mean your application hasn't been processed. It is being processed but each case takes different time.

Your 12 weeks will be up this weekend so inshallah either this week or next week your status will change to Ready for collection :) just hang in there alright.