ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 COA letter current wording

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jones911
Newly Registered

EEA4 COA letter current wording

Post by jones911 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:33 pm

What is the current wording on the COA document from the HO with regards to EEA4, will need to submit mine in November this year.

Will the COA state ones' residence and employment rights within the wording, basically proving to ( for example ) employees my right to work as i will not have my physical passport during this period.

Some ppl have listed that some COA's state this type of wording and some dont ?

Married and still married to an EU national for more than 5 yrs, who has and still is excercising her EU rights, i myself ( non EU ) been employeed full time during this whole period.

No employer takes these COA's seriously if they dont state rights to work within them.

Any help on the actual wording ?

[/b]

lubeji247
Newly Registered

Re:COA Wording.

Post by lubeji247 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:30 pm

Hi,
I'm still married to my EU partner . It's explained in the last paragraph of my COA that I can still be in employment for six months from the date it was issued pending the time HO arrive at a decision.I think it is a different thing in the case of an applicant that has divorced his/her EU partner.

Miraiza

Re:COA Wording.

Post by Miraiza » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:21 pm

lubeji247 wrote:Hi,
I'm still married to my EU partner . It's explained in the last paragraph of my COA that I can still be in employment for six months from the date it was issued pending the time HO arrive at a decision.I think it is a different thing in the case of an applicant that has divorced his/her EU partner.
It is the same COA for both married and divorced as long as the Eu partner of the divorcee is still exercising the treaty rights in the UK
Miraiza