ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME IN GETTING A UK SPOUSE VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manohar26

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME IN GETTING A UK SPOUSE VISA

Post by manohar26 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Thanks a lot in advance for reading my situation...

Hi I am Indian went to UK for studies and overstayed my visa for 14 days and then came to India along with my girl friend who is a British Citizen and we stayed together for more than two months and got married as per the Indian Law and I sent her back to UK recently so that i can apply for my spouse visa

I am VERY VERY VERY much confused to apply for spouse visa successfully for the first time itself....i did complete few exams in my masters course and not the whole course and worked less than 20 hours in my entire period in UK...because of my girl friend indian visa, i overstayed for 14 days and then we gone back to India..we married each other leagally and now she has a job in UK and earns around 800 pounds a month and old employerr gave me a job offer letter as a shop assistant in his supermarket store but with a condition of me getting a visa on my own...we have all other legal docs such as marriage certificate,email contacts til to date and maintaining only FUNDS AROUND 500 POUNDS IN MY INDIAN ACCOUNT...my wife has a rented house in her name in UK and she has a job and her salary crediting to her bank account...she just joined her work a week back (she left the same job in the month of feb jus to come to INdia permanently and prior she worked for the same co for around 3 yrs and we have all the payslips and everything)

Can i apply for my spouse visa with the enough documents or do i need to show more funds in my account and if so how much and how long do i need to show in my account

I do have an offer letter frm UK supermarket and my wife has a job and a rented house,.....please please advise me as i am very confused and depressed as living without my wife for around a month [/b]