ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

icharlesd
Newly Registered

P60

Post by icharlesd » Sat May 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Hi, I work for a Indian IT company, the company is paying me allowances in UK and Indian Salary, however questions is on the salary mentioned in the Certificate of Sponsorship . The p60 issued by our company is unclear and confusing, so distinction between Indian salary and UK salary has been difficult.

In my case is P60 includes Indian Salary component as well or its just a UK allowance only ?

thanks
Dafini

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 22, 2010 11:47 pm

IMHO ... Shouldn't you be asking this query to your HR personnel? How would people here know in what manner the company is paying you and what they are declaring on P60.

regards

icharlesd
Newly Registered

Post by icharlesd » Sun May 23, 2010 12:04 am

sushdmehta wrote:IMHO ... Shouldn't you be asking this query to your HR personnel? How would people here know in what manner the company is paying you and what they are declaring on P60.

regards
hi, You are right I agree, however based on your experience can you please state if indian salary be included in P60 in general ?

ArgieBee
Ireland

Post by ArgieBee » Mon May 24, 2010 7:47 am

Have you received payslips? It might be clearer on them.

I don't think Indian salary is included on the P60 in some cases but in others it might be.

It should not be difficult to work it out if you know the net payments that you get and how that compares with the numbers on the P60.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 24, 2010 10:46 am

Assuming Indian salary component is reflected in the P60, then if UK allowances + GBP equivalent of Indian salary do not mirror what's reflected in the P60 (as income), then there could be something fishy.

Your employer needs to explain why the figure in CoS doesn't match the figure in P60.

regards

durga

Post by durga » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:57 pm

If the COS is specifying only salary and zero allowances, Is it possible for the employee to split the salary into basic and allowances while depositing the salary to employer account.