ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa reapplying

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

immi212
Newly Registered

spouse visa reapplying

Post by immi212 » Wed May 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Hi all, i applied for UK spouse visa 5 months ago but unfortunately my application refused. they phoned the company where my spouse worked and operator replied she never been working here.so ECO refused my application under 320(7A).my spouse is british citizen. we did appeal but it was taking long time .there was no chance for us to win the appeal becaus the factor,where my spouse was working dissolved .we needed letter and tax papers ,as advised by solicitor, but the factory owner didnt co operate. so i have withdrawn the appeal.now i want to apply again with a fresh application. my spouse has got a permanent job now.income is 515 pounds per month.
my questions are
i will have to mention previous application num .should i give the full detail about the previous refused application in additional notes?
is it must to include a letter or tax papers from this factory to satisfy the ECO?
can ECO refuse a new application on behalf of previous refused application?
a solicitor told me that its a new application so no need to verify about the previous case,only write the number of your refused application in the section.
the other solicitor said that you will have to give verification about ur previous application because ECO can refuse ur new application on behalf of previous application .
till what time in the future ECO will keep refusing my application ?
pleas advise me what should i do now ? i am confused thinking about it .
thanks alot

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu May 26, 2011 11:18 am

Read the link below my name to see if that helps. If you reapply, then you have to declare any previous refusals in the application. If you dont it can have serious implications.

Your new application will be judged on its merit. The previous refusal has nothing to do with the new one.

immi212
Newly Registered

Post by immi212 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:17 pm

thank you for your assistance .
yes i will have write the previous application ref.num on the new application form. i only wanted to make sure will it effect on my new application if i do not give any further verification about the previous refusal ?.
what should i write in additional notes(on application form) or in an extra cover later to convinced ECO ?
can any body help me pleas ?
assistance will be very appreciated

lings
Newly Registered

Post by lings » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:30 pm

@immi wanted to know did u manage to apply again and what was the outcome ,am in more or less the same situation .thanks in adavance

immi212
Newly Registered

Post by immi212 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:04 pm

lings wrote:@immi wanted to know did u manage to apply again and what was the outcome ,am in more or less the same situation .thanks in adavance
no i didnt apply yet. still waiting for my spose to get an other job so increase weekly income. we are confused. the advisers on this site say 105.95 pounds/week remaining income is enough but i still dont know about any case ,visa granted for with such income(125 pounds/week). already its my 2nd apply so why i want to make sure about everything before going to submit my case.
thank you

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:46 pm

The minimum weekly amount of £105.95 for a couple (+ £62.33 for each child) after rent or mortgage, council tax and any loan/credit repayments is set at the current Income Support level.

lings
Newly Registered

Post by lings » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:40 pm

thats fine thou it would be wise to address the issue that made the eco give u the 320 7 a decision because it might affect ur next application . hence u need to address that issue as well.