ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wassap

Post by wassap » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Realy cant see y urs was rejected, if the naric letter and deg certs were submitted, then its grossly unfair and just wrong wrong wrong. Id have appealed and written to my mp that shoud have got things sorted quickly.

ss27 wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:
ss27 wrote:Hi Guys

Me back again My wife re-submiited the application yester day

Submitted application 18March2011
Collection 13June
Decision Refused

Re submission 06July2011

Pray for me guys
When you say re-submission, are you talking about a FRESH application or Appeal????

saeraj and agraceofman, that's awesome news man!!!!!!!! :D NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Fresh Application Bro

Dont want to go that appeal route
only had one objection they didint satisfied with her Bachelor and Master degree though it is eqvilant to the uk bachelor degree
she has passed the A2 test so thats why we didnt go that route also had advised from the solicitor she said its better to re submitt they might come back within 1 month hope fully becaz we submitted the applcation with one month after the getting the refusal notice they might not do all the searches as they done it already

Just Pary for me bro
if we go for appeal it will take 6 to 9 months

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Shadow86 wrote:ss27, which location you submitted it in? I added a new Spreadsheet for July applicants and just placed you in there. Is it Lahore again?

May Allah let your new application go fast and that you receive a response within one month inshallah.
Lahore

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:01 pm

wassap wrote:Realy cant see y urs was rejected, if the naric letter and deg certs were submitted, then its grossly unfair and just wrong wrong wrong. Id have appealed and written to my mp that shoud have got things sorted quickly.

ss27 wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:

Collection 13June
Decision Refused

Re submission 06July2011

Pray for me guys
When you say re-submission, are you talking about a FRESH application or Appeal????

saeraj and agraceofman, that's awesome news man!!!!!!!! :D NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Fresh Application Bro

only had one objection they didint satisfied with her Bachelor and Master degree though it is eqvilant to the uk bachelor degree
she has passed the A2 test so thats why we didnt go that route also had advised from the solicitor she said its better to re submitt they might come back within 1 month hope fully becaz we submitted the applcation with one month after the getting the refusal notice they might not do all the searches as they done it already

Just Pary for me bro

dont know bro i was shocked almost dead when i heard that
though every thing was chkd by the gerry

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:16 pm

ss27 wrote:
dont know bro i was shocked almost dead when i heard that
that make sense in my case was totally nonsense they have objection my wife is older than me :P

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:09 pm

ss27 wrote:dont know bro i was shocked almost dead when i heard that
I can remember when my wife had her initial application refused, I was literally like this :shock: and then just felt like falling butt first on the floor lol. Was soo shocked and even started talking to myself for a minute, but shook it off and just focused on appeal.

Remember not to take negativity from the application, we all want ECO's to not make mistake but even with best paperwork things might not work out. Inshallah this time it will have worked out.

agraceofman, in the UK there are laws for fairness related matters such as Equality Act, $ex Discrimination Act, etc. I don't think there is a law that suggests male should be older than the female in a marrital relationship. In fairness if men can marry younger women then women should have the rights to marry younger men. At the end of the day its the love that should count, so am glad that the ECO has known their role and decided to issue you with visa - inshallah.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

CRT7

Post by CRT7 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Agraceofman & saeraj congrats!

Inshallah not long now

Me n shadow still waiting

Fz158 has ur status changed to returned to AC?

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Last edited by shahzad80 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:20 pm

shahzad80 wrote:
ss27 wrote:
Shadow86 wrote:

Collection 13June
Decision Refused

Re submission 06July2011

Pray for me guys

Fresh Application Bro

Just Pary for me bro
Even you make a fresh applicant, dont forget to send paper appeal as this is free and in case ECO refused you again(as happened in my case) you have appeal to fight.

Do both simultaneously...
can we do both i dont think so solicatior advised me dont do that what happen with ur case why they refused urs second time on the same ground or on different was it took same period of time i mean 60 days or how soon you re submitted urs after the refusal notice

i submitted mine with in one month

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Last edited by shahzad80 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

shahzad80
Member of Standing

Post by shahzad80 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:08 pm

why they refused urs second time on the same ground or on different was it took same period of time i mean 60 days or how soon you re submitted urs after the refusal notice
Nearly same reasons without reading second applications properly and copying and pasting refusal from first application. :evil:

They withdrew refusal on one grounds otherwise everything was same. :lol:

Shahzad

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:39 pm

ss27, just gonna give you the fact. You are allowed to submit appeal AND submit a fresh application. Both can be done simultaneously.

Whether it is wise to do both or not, you will be the better person to decide. Undertake others views too if you wish, in addition to your solicitor's view.

Not all solicitor's are after an 'unearned fee', some are dedicated to their field and don't want to rip people off of money. So you decide if your solicitor is right or wrong.

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:16 am

I applied in mid of April but did not get any update and still waiting as 12 weeks period is over as well. Embassy takes 60 working days to decide application that makes 84 days all together but in my case limits are crossed. I do not know what will happen and why they are taking that long???? Dont have any clue.
To all apealants::: Could you guiez please tell me after how many weeks they refused you guiez? Did they take over 12 weeks to refuse you? Please let me know, its getting really frustrated now. Thanks.
anjum786mohammed wrote:any update from april or may applicants.
9 weeks done
god knows how much time left

ss27

Post by ss27 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:12 am

shahzad80 wrote:
why they refused urs second time on the same ground or on different was it took same period of time i mean 60 days or how soon you re submitted urs after the refusal notice
Nearly same reasons without reading second applications properly and copying and pasting refusal from first application. :evil:

They withdrew refusal on one grounds otherwise everything was same. :lol:

Shahzad
hi guys

i have alreadyy submitted my application when we go for appeal they want orignal refusal notice which i have attaced with new application

in my previous application there was only one objection that they are not satisfied with the english requirement so my wife has passed english A2 test this time we attached that certificate with the application

all the other paper work are the same (latest not 3 months old) only bank statement showing less money this time
1500-1700 i dont think so there will b any issue

how many objection you had in the first place ??

sajidmahmood

Spouse Visa documents list

Post by sajidmahmood » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:16 am

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. My brother recently got married and lived with his wife for two months

We are both doing the same business but I was taking care of his bit while he was abroad with his wife.

There has been so many online transactions on his business account while he was abroad so will the ECO raise any questions about these transactions?

I have just purchased three bedroom house and we are happy to live together. What document do i need to provide?

Property is occupied by myself,my wife,4 years old boy and my brother. There are 3 bedrooms,2 receptions.

Would it be ok if we provide them with 7 months bank satatments or they require just 3 months?
thanks

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:49 am

Why do you want them to have 7 months bank statement instead of the last 3?. Surely if you are going to provide 7 months, then these will contain the last 3 months.

What were these transaction for?. Are they joint accounts with yourself, or have you been carrying out on line transaction on your brothers card?. Why are you so worried about these transactions?

As far as property is concerned and sharing it with your brother, then you will have to write a letter stating that you are willing to allow your brother to stay with you. You will need a property inspection report on the property to say it will not be overcrowded. You will need proof that it is your property , that you are paying a mortgage on it, and that the mortgage payments are up to date.

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:18 am

@zaki

have you got the final update, "ready to collect" yet or not?

do anyone has any idea, how much time/days would it take after the update, "processed application sent to AC"????? Please.

best of luck to everyone

okara87

Post by okara87 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:21 am

@ everyday_4_u : ur 60 working days will be up next thursday, altough the 12 weeks are up this week. i know because my application was submitted a day after yours. just be patient if you hear nothing after thursday then ring up ISB.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:27 am

I can understand how frustrating it can be everyday_4_u, but you gotta have patience.

12 weeks is just an estimate, it can take up to 15 weeks in some cases. Mine took 13 weeks and 1 day - for them to refuse lol.

Don't count the days, just leave it to the ECO. If you count the days and are after something, it'll only potentially go further. Let loose and see how things go.

When my 12 week mark was up I decided to just let loose and let it flow and then I got my response eventually. Hang in there alright, don't lose hope. It seems that April applicants are unfortunate to have this bump but it is what it is. The refusals from Dec/Jan had a knock on effect for April. Just remember not to count the days and let it flow :)

fz158

Post by fz158 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:28 am

Salam Saeraj,

yes it does say ready for collection on 08/07/2011 now. So took a couple of days after penultimate update.

Zaki

saeraj

Post by saeraj » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:57 pm

fz158 wrote:Salam Saeraj,

yes it does say ready for collection on 08/07/2011 now. So took a couple of days after penultimate update.

Zaki
thts great bro, it mean i should pack my bags n reserve the ticket :wink:
thnx for sharing.

agraceofman

Post by agraceofman » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:12 pm

saeraj wrote:
fz158 wrote:Salam Saeraj,

Zaki
thts great bro, it mean i should pack my bags n reserve the ticket :wink:
thnx for sharing.

:P well i already pack my bag and hoping when i got visa just 2 or 3 days more !!! well right now the same status i have but hoping it will change before 11 july

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm

AWESOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Niceeeeeee!!!!!

So your wife collecting passport today Zaki?

Does Gerry's open on weekends? IF yes then hopefully saeraj and agraceofman can have their status changed too.

This is awesome news for me not only because am I happy for you guys but it makes it possible for next week for my status to go to the application sent to AC status and then inshallah ready status. Perhaps the ready status may happen week commencing Mon 18th July (which is the date my uncle has booked his flight for) but at least if by Thursday next week I can have the AC status then I can ask my dad to ask my uncle to delay his flight for until the weekend (23 or 24 July) :D INSHALLAH this would be sooo awesome if it happens.

Ok snapping back to reality, Zaki's wife has been granted visa, this much we know because of home office lady who told Zaki this information. As for saeraj and agraceofman, your status will inshallah change soon to ready but nobody has confirmed about visa AND this is where myself included we must wait for passport to be returned before reserving any tickets. Thinking positive but maintaining our step is crucial for the remaining people. Inshallah may Allah grant us all awaiting a visa and protect us from any unforeseen problems, ameen.

fz158

Post by fz158 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:44 pm

Thanks guys,

wife is actually going to go on Monday to collect as she is in another city at the moment.

Word of caution; when you receive passport make sure all visa details on stamp seem correct i.e. name, etc as I read on internet some where in another forum that they got the spelling of the name wrong on visa and that passport had to be sent back and it took another two weeks!

Also Shadow Bro, really hope yours jumps straight to application returned to AC as well or even Ready for collection as you deserve it to as well!

Zaki

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:09 pm

batleykhan wrote:Why do you want them to have 7 months bank statement instead of the last 3?. Surely if you are going to provide 7 months, then these will contain the last 3 months.

What were these transaction for?. Are they joint accounts with yourself, or have you been carrying out on line transaction on your brothers card?. Why are you so worried about these transactions?

As far as property is concerned and sharing it with your brother, then you will have to write a letter stating that you are willing to allow your brother to stay with you. You will need a property inspection report on the property to say it will not be overcrowded. You will need proof that it is your property , that you are paying a mortgage on it, and that the mortgage payments are up to date.
Account is in his name only and payments were made to various people/companies using debit card via paypal. He has done most of the purchases himself from abroad and done alot of transfers to companies via internet banking. Business started 7 months ago so we thought providing them with last 7 months would help the visa application.

Can we just go to an estate agent and prepare agreement documents as I charge him £500 a month rent and we share the council tax bill.

thanks

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:55 pm

fz158 wrote:Thanks guys,

wife is actually going to go on Monday to collect as she is in another city at the moment.

Word of caution; when you receive passport make sure all visa details on stamp seem correct i.e. name, etc as I read on internet some where in another forum that they got the spelling of the name wrong on visa and that passport had to be sent back and it took another two weeks!

Also Shadow Bro, really hope yours jumps straight to application returned to AC as well or even Ready for collection as you deserve it to as well!

Zaki
Yikes, hope it never happens to anybody! Especially to those who just went through appeal, that would be taking the piece out of the cake!

Thanks Zaki :)

I am keeping my wife up to date with all that is happening here and even told her about your ready to collect status so am encouraging her to put a speed on her shopping :P.