ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is housing arrangement necessary for dependent application?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shussain37
Newly Registered

Is housing arrangement necessary for dependent application?

Post by shussain37 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:00 am

Hi,

Can anyone please guide me if housing arrangement in UK is a requirement for Tier-1 General dependent application?

For my wife application, do i have to submit a tenancy agreement at time of application? The VAF10 Guidance does not state any such requirement but i heard many people submit this with their application.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:01 am

I did not submit it for my dependent application.

shussain37
Newly Registered

Post by shussain37 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:02 am

mulderpf wrote:I did not submit it for my dependent application.
Thanks mulderpf. was your application successful without housing proof?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:04 am

Was approved without all the bells and whistles that everyone here tries to add on (e.g. no cover sheet, no proof of accommodation), however, the proof of subsisting relationship was fairly substantial and we're not married.

shussain37
Newly Registered

Post by shussain37 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:07 am

mulderpf wrote:Was approved without all the bells and whistles that everyone here tries to add on (e.g. no cover sheet, no proof of accommodation), however, the proof of subsisting relationship was fairly substantial and we're not married.
Thanks again. I guess emails are enough proof of subsisting relationship? OR what else u suggest?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:22 am

I included:

Post from years ago going to the same address, joint mortgages, a newspaper articles from 2006 where we appeared together, detail billing print-outs from various months where we phoned eachother (even with living together), our will that was done several months before and some life insurance naming eachother as beneficiaries.

susheel

Re: Is housing arrangement necessary for dependent applicati

Post by susheel » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:05 pm

shussain37 wrote:Hi,

Can anyone please guide me if housing arrangement in UK is a requirement for Tier-1 General dependent application?

For my wife application, do i have to submit a tenancy agreement at time of application? The VAF10 Guidance does not state any such requirement but i heard many people submit this with their application.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Hi,

If you have Tenency agreement then No harm to attach it. This will make Ur case more strong. if u don't have then No need its optional. I have attched it In my case I have got the Visa in 20 days.

Regards

Susheel