ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant application queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Subbarao

Quiery on bank transactions.

Post by Subbarao » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Dear Friends,

I have maintained the required funds for my dependents who is in india and applying for next month.

But in the last 90 days, few of my friends transferred around 3000 GBP into my account as they are staying with me and they transferred this amount for the rent +bills + advance.

My bank statements clearly shows my salary credits and the required amount to support the dependents.

Do you see any issues with the above transaction ? ( friends tranferring money to settle the rent+bills+advance etc).

Please suggest.

Thanks
Subba.

reachren
Newly Registered

Post by reachren » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:01 am

You should be fine as long as the money dosent go below the required limit.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Subbarao wrote:Dear Friends,

I need an your expert answer very urgently. I have only 2 days left to apply.

My kid was born in India (Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad).

The birth certificate issued by local government contain both the local language and English language statements in the same certificate.

for example

xxxxxxx(local language) / Name of the Child - ABC
xxxxxxx(local language) / Name of the Father - PQR

each and every statement is mentioned in both the languages. All the details are filled in English only. Do you see any issues in this ?

or do I need to get it translated ? Please suggest. if required then who can do this translation ? ( any specific qualification / job status ?).

Please suggest.

Thanks
Subba.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Subbarao wrote:Hi Friends,

My wife is going to apply DP visa from India on 12th July 2011( Hyderabad VFS). she has got the VAF10 filled in form and all the required documents.

Is it 100% mandatory to fill in online application form as well ?

Please suggest. Its very urgent.

Regards
Subba.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:49 pm

1. Birth certificate - Given that the certificate is bilingual, IMHO, should be okay.
2. Application method - one either applies online or on paper, unless applying online is mandatory.

ganeshptrk

Post by ganeshptrk » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:19 pm

Birth Certificate: You should be fine. I also produced birth certificate from Government of Andhra Pradesh, India for my Tier 1 extension which was accepted by UKBA

Jacob123

Re: Quiery on bank transactions.

Post by Jacob123 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Subba, To answer your question............for Tier 1 dependent online application in India is not mandatory.

My family applied on the 4th July and the printed application was submitted.

In India at present they have made only application for Tier 2 Visa mandatory to be filled online. I had written a mail mail to VFS and they had replied this. I also got confused as one of my friend applied tier 2 visa and he told me that online app is mandatory.

For Tier 1 dependent online app is not mandatory.
Subbarao wrote:Dear Friends,

I have maintained the required funds for my dependents who is in india and applying for next month.

But in the last 90 days, few of my friends transferred around 3000 GBP into my account as they are staying with me and they transferred this amount for the rent +bills + advance.

My bank statements clearly shows my salary credits and the required amount to support the dependents.

Do you see any issues with the above transaction ? ( friends tranferring money to settle the rent+bills+advance etc).

Please suggest.

Thanks
Subba.