ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of Maintenance for FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Suzie Canuck
Newly Registered

Evidence of Maintenance for FLR(M)

Post by Suzie Canuck » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi all,

Just a quick question. I have an appointment at a PEO early next month for my visa application. As part of my application, my partner and I are submitting bank statements for several bank accounts, as well as pay slips and company accounts covering about a 6 month period. We are concerned that we may not receive our July statements for some of these accounts in time for our appointment. I had heard that the financial documents should be no more than 28 days old. Is this the case? I don't want to simply push back the appointment date as then other statements may become too old (they are all issued at different times of the month).

Thoughts?

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Can you obtain interim statements from your branch?

Suzie Canuck
Newly Registered

Post by Suzie Canuck » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Kitty wrote:Can you obtain interim statements from your branch?
Unfortunately, the bank (Barclays) refuses to provide interim statementd in a format that is acceptable to the UKBA.( ie no sign and stamp)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Evidence of Maintenance for FLR(M)

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Suzie Canuck wrote:I had heard that the financial documents should be no more than 28 days old. Is this the case?
Not for non-PBS applications.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!